Kolachi Method of Trading - page 25

kolachi:
Weekly Performance Month:September, 2007 Week:12-19th day Equity Change: +3.85% Pips Pefromance:+531 pips kolachi

Hi Kolachi,

You have done a great job to yourself and are very kind posting your charts with profit trades. However will you be able to mark on your charts with point of the entry and exit also what do you apply for taking a position?

thanks,

Nice.. ^_^

Weekly Performance

Month:September, 2007

Week:19-26th day

Equity Change: -3.63%

Pips Pefromance: -98 pips

kolachi

Weekly Performance

Month:Sept/October, 2007

Week:26-3rd day

Equity Change: +1.58%

Pips Pefromance: +218 pips

kolachi

Files:

Hi,

Thanks for posting.

I use simple rules of Kolachi Method like slope change of wma5, Kolachi Dispersion, Kolachi Diplomatic Channels etc.

I have posted few charts in this thread about entries if you find time to go through them. I have discussed all concepts in this thread and you can grow your knowledge on that basic knowledge by investing time in forex charts. The more screen time, the more you understnad Kolachi.

I am posting a trade which i took this morning. The chart shows two trades. One is closed at profit of +58 pips and other was closed at +18 pips. The blue triangle is entry and yellow is exit. You can see entry of one trade as other entry was earlier and cant be posted in same chart due to limitation of 800x800 chart.

The charts which i post for weekly performance are infact condensed picture of all my trades on a 3H chart. It is not necessary i traded all those trades on that TF.

kolachi

pigfx:
Hi Kolachi,You have done a great job to yourself and are very kind posting your charts with profit trades. However will you be able to mark on your charts with point of the entry and exit also what do you apply for taking a position?thanks,
Files:

thanks buddy.

kolachi

firranro07:
Nice.. ^_^

May I ask for your yahoo ID ?

Hi,

Thanks for reminding me to update my Yahoo ID on the forum.

I have updated it.

kolachi

nicolebobbin:
May I ask for your yahoo ID ?

Hi Kolochi,

Your results are phenomenal, I would be happy with 125 pips/week. It would be absoulutely fantastic if you would make a short video on how you trade your indicators. I would even donate a fee to your favourite charity or whatever. Please consider it. It would make it a lot clearer for me.

I am unclear on exits Kolachi. I understand entry when 5wma changes slope enter. But not sure what, 'Then wait for pullback to ema 21' means, and ' If it crosses through, exit on next change of slope'. Once I understand these I will be looking forward to trading the system live.

David

Dave,

We have four versions of Kolachi Methods ( Kolachi Method, Kolachi Price Method, Kolachi Carry Method and KM2) which use different tools for exit. All methods are stand alone and can be used jointly too. We use median lines, kolachi emas, Bollinger Bands, previous high lows etc for profit targets or stoplosses.

Kolachi Method uses kolachi emas ( 5, 21, 55, 100 and 200) as probable targets. It also uses previous lows/highs or slopes of emas as targets.

Btw, I have allowed you access to Kolachi Private Forum without any fee.

regards,

kolachi

Dave2:
Hi Kolochi, Your results are phenomenal, I would be happy with 125 pips/week. It would be absoulutely fantastic if you would make a short video on how you trade your indicators. I would even donate a fee to your favourite charity or whatever. Please consider it. It would make it a lot clearer for me. I am unclear on exits Kolachi. I understand entry when 5wma changes slope enter. But not sure what, 'Then wait for pullback to ema 21' means, and ' If it crosses through, exit on next change of slope'. Once I understand these I will be looking forward to trading the system live. David
Reason: