Kolachi Method of Trading - page 12

Hi All,

I have smmarised my personal perfromance below for past 22 weeks.Although it is not outstanding but not bad though.

Time Period: 22 weeks

Average change in Equity per week: +3.6%

Average pips Count per week : +373 pips

kolachi

Currency Analysis:

I posted this analysis yesterday on KT and sharing it with all traders, as it is still in time to share it.

kolachi

Looking at the daily chart we can see that aussie is heading up to test previous highs at 0.7934-45 level. The wma5 has crossed up ema21 and ema55 while ema21 has been repulsed by ema55. The last daily bull candle is NT so we can expect price to slip down before heading up.To make sure that entry is right, please read the lower time frame charts.
Files:

Hi All,

Euro is heading to test the handle of 3300.

kolachi

Files:
ed18022007.jpg  34 kb

Hi All,

Looking at the daily chart of cable we can see that price is heading for test of ema100 at 1.9340 which also coincides with the previous lows in early January this year.

Looking at the 4H chart of cable we can see that ema55 is repulsed by axis as well as ema21 is repulsed by ema55.On 4H chart the only ema100 is on other side of axis and trying to cross it.Once it crosses down, the protocols on 4H will be in order.

Hence we can expect cable to follow down enough pips as protocols give a sort of assurance for short bias.

kolachi

Files:

Weekly Performance

Month:February,2007

Week:14-21st day

Equity Change: +3.32%

Pips Pefromance:+584 pips

kolachi

Is there an EA built for this???

Hi jim,

There is no EA for Kolachi Method.Few guys have tried to automate it but so far no one has come up with EA.

Kolachi Method involves trader experience and discretion which might be the cause of no EA.

A robot may be taught few tricks but cant be ever made a Shotokan grand master.

kolachi

jimbo61:
Is there an EA built for this???

Hi Mr Kolachi,

Have you ever in your opened positions you had made lost with your trading method? If 'yes' , any reason for that?

I think it would be good if we can learn form your experience (if any).

Thanks.

Hi,

Yes many a times market goes against my prediction but as we enter on slope change so we are 80 per cent of the time able to break even.

If you ask loss in my personal trading then I would say I do not take loss but rather trade bidirectionally using advanced hedging techniques.But i do not sugest this at all to newbies.

Taking loss immediately and forgetting i sbetter than letting it grow unless we know market is coming back after a short while.

Kolachi Method has very few losses but a mistake or violation of a trader cant be a mistake of method.It is human nature to violate because of greed and fear.

kolachi

1234:
Hi Mr Kolachi,Have you ever in your opened positions you had made lost with your trading method? If 'yes' , any reason for that?I think it would be good if we can learn form your experience (if any). Thanks.

Hi Mr Kolachi

How do you define a 'slope'? Do we need to enter the market immediately

after the slope was formed?

And what do you mean by "Wait for the pull back to ema21."?

Thanks

Reason: