Automated Trading Championship 2007: New Challenge!

The 1st of July, the start of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, comes soon. All details of the forthcoming competition will be published on its website. Registration of Participants will start on the same day!

Considering the experience of registration in the previous Championship, we decided to increase the registration period by one month. We hope, three months will be enough for all comers to register successfully. We expect that there will be more Participants this year, so please note that the competition will be stiffer. This is why we ask all future Participants to prepare their Expert Advisors in advance. We will also tighten the selection of Participants at registration considering the larger amount of Expert Advisors submitted.

And now we would like to offer some screenshots of the updated website.

I already read about rules in the championship 2007, but i dont understand about stop out 50%. Can anyone help me about this rule? What does it means?

I think it's some people also use the phrase 'margin call' or 'maintenance margin', that is when all open positions will be automatically closed due to insufficient margin.
In this competition it means we can open a position using 1:100 leverage but the maintenance leverage using 1:200.
eg. To open one lot position on USDJPY pair using 1:100, we need 1000USD in our account for the margin, and if the equity falls below 500USD, all open positions will be closed.
[Hopefully the organizer has the same definition as this, if not, I'm in trouble :)]

Yes. If current AccountEquity() less then 50% of AccountMargin() then the ticket with largest current unfixed loss (OrderProfit()+OrderSwap() is minimal) will be automatically closed.

Thank you very much...

You're welcome.

What is the timezone of the competition terminal please ?

GMT+2h.You can check it yourself (open demo account)

Added. GMT+1h+Summer Time Correction. Currently server time (of our demo and championship server) is GMT+2h.

Is it necessary to have passport for registration?

akbhaskar:

Is it necessary to have passport for registration?

It may be driver license instead of passport
Reason: