Kolachi Method of Trading - page 118

added 6x at 1.3365. Be carefull

regards

Added 8x at 1.3395

zacharakis:
added 6x at 1.3365. Be carefull regards

Your martingale grid intervals looks scary my friend.. Hope you got enough margin and equity to tank.. Alpari UK has a unique way of calculating margin levels

I know very well margin levels and how i can manage my account

All trades closed at 1.3260

so

1x=+14 pips

3x=+150 pips

6x=+600pips

8x=1040pips

Total +1804 pips

Regards

Please trade by your own risk

qiuyilun:
Your martingale grid intervals looks scary my friend.. Hope you got enough margin and equity to tank.. Alpari UK has a unique way of calculating margin levels

Sell euro 1.3238 SL above pivot line

regards

Files:
eu15m.gif  27 kb

I'm glad to have read from page 1 to the last page of this thread. Firstly, thank you Kolachi for starting and sharing his system here. A very interesting KM and trading experiences with charts from contributors like Zach. Looks like Zach's skill and confidence had improved tremendously, congrats. Keep up the good work. Credits be given to the teacher for churning up such a good student.

I'll very interested to learn to trade Kolachi method of trading. Looking forward to become a better trader and a better learning experience here.

Hi, I wish the new year to be happy and full of health to all of you.

Jimisan,

Thank you for good words,

I attach a predict 4h chart at my opinion.

Please trade by your own risk.

Regards

jimisan:
I'm glad to have read from page 1 to the last page of this thread. Firstly, thank you Kolachi for starting and sharing his system here. A very interesting KM and trading experiences with charts from contributors like Zach. Looks like Zach's skill and confidence had improved tremendously, congrats. Keep up the good work. Credits be given to the teacher for churning up such a good student.I'll very interested to learn to trade Kolachi method of trading. Looking forward to become a better trader and a better learning experience here.
Files:
eu4h.gif  28 kb

5m chart of euro.

Sell order at 1.3311 SL 1.3330

regards

Files:
eu5m.gif  25 kb

1st trade of 2011 was negative -11 pips.

Sell now 2x trading lots at 1.3378 in order to recover ? previous loss. SL 1.3400

regards

zacharakis:
5m chart of euro.Sell order at 1.3311 SL 1.3330regards
Files:
eu15m.gif  30 kb

My last significant comment

regards

Files:
eu15m.gif  40 kb
Reason: