Kolachi Method of Trading - page 116

In 15m chart euro is forming double top. Of course if trade will go against us enough pips there is another solution, SL or martingail... You decide

regards

yb2erl:
Why you sell there the slope WMA 5 on H1 is not yet forming ?thx
Files:
eu15m.gif  28 kb

Spikes declare that there are sellers. But may be i am wrong

Trade by your own risk

regards

zacharakis:
In 15m chart euro is forming double top. Of course if trade will go against us enough pips there is another solution, SL or martingail... You decideregards
Files:
eu15m.gif  27 kb

Ok,

Let see...

zacharakis:
Spikes declare that there are sellers. But may be i am wrongTrade by your own riskregards
Files:
eu15m.gif  26 kb

Trade closed at 1.3310

+55pips

Stay tuned

zacharakis:
Ok, Let see...

Hi Mr.Kolachi,

I am a newbie in forex trading. Fortunately,I am blessed enough to have gone through this post knowing what actually kolachi method of trading is. Based on your previous posts and comments, I have a strong faith in you and my passion to learn from you is beyond description. Thanks for your kindness.

However, In your Kolachi method of trading, you emphasize on the point of entry when the slope changes. What does it mean actually? The slopes are changing at every moment from what i have observed in the graph. And basically I do not know how to judge whether a slope is changing or not. Can you please explain further? I understand that this question has been asked and you have posted links to your website. But I cant manage to access to those links. Are those links dead?

Thank you

Hi,

Please look at the attached chart for slope change.

kolachi

Files:

Hi..

Attach the chart EU 1h...

1. Slope Buy.

2. Slope Buy

3. Repulse Sell.

Is it correct?

TQ...

Files:
eu1slope.gif  17 kb

1. slope is flat. Buy should be on next candle.

2. Correct entry.

3. Wrong entry because wma5 flat and candle close at ema21.

kolachi

araz:
Hi..Attach the chart EU 1h...1. Slope Buy.2. Slope Buy 3. Repulse Sell.Is it correct? TQ...

Hi,

Sell euro 1.3280. I am not so sure here but SL1.3320

regards

Files:
eu15m.gif  29 kb

Trade closed at support1 1.3200

+80pips

regards

zacharakis:
Hi, Sell euro 1.3280. I am not so sure here but SL1.3320regards
Files:
eu15m.gif  29 kb