Kolachi Method of Trading - page 124

Hi,

Can you show your current TL - 1, 2, 3? I belive a part of your .pdf you are creating is about the TL and how to draw them?

Regards,

Wojtek

Of course

Wojtek:
Hi,Can you show your current TL - 1, 2, 3? I belive a part of your .pdf you are creating is about the TL and how to draw them?Regards,Wojtek
Files:
eu1h.gif  31 kb

Dear all,

I trade forex market for years and i resulted that TLs and S/R levels are the main tools of technical analysis. MAs are after-time creation and the main weakness of them are lag. My very very simple idea according to this thought is to catch turning points assumed that there are groups of traders following one or another supp/resist or main TLs. Of course there are many of us who follows 55 or 21 or 100 or 200 MAs. Our ability is to define on time these points

regards

Added 2x lots down to alredy positions following hammer in 1H chart. All willbe closed to 1.3390

regards

All trades closed at 1.3400,

4x100= +400pips

2x50 = +100 pips

Total +500 pips

regards

zacharakis:
Added 2x lots down to alredy positions following hammer in 1H chart. All willbe closed to 1.3390regards

Sell again 1.3466 4x

TP 1.3400 SL monitor the trade

reg

I attached 1H chart to show as per my opinion the reason i sell again.

Bar b crossed 5,21 and 55 created enough momentum to go a little bit down

reg

Files:
eu1h.gif  29 kb

Thank you for your trading system

I still keep open my trades running this moment -240pips

I just moved down TP level at 1.3330 MAXIMUM

regards

zacharakis:
I attached 1H chart to show as per my opinion the reason i sell again. Bar b crossed 5,21 and 55 created enough momentum to go a little bit downreg

You may wonder if i am rich. No of course not, becouse if i was i wouldnt have to trade this difficult market. Maybe i had been trading stocks but not forex. I just work for daily needs and nothing more. I dont have expensive house or car, i dont ware expensive clothes i just try for basic daily needs

regards

Reason: