Kolachi Method of Trading - page 112

Congrats on a such a simple effective looking system. I just set up a couple of charts using the instructions on page 1. I look foward to demoing it over the coming week

cheers

gapper

Hi to all,

Ready to buy at area between 1.3400-1.3350

regards

zacharakis:
Dear Komis64,Just try to focus only on TF which triggers your trades and use higher TFs as for guidance. Position of MAs on higher TFs usually act as supports/resistences so you can there place trades respectevely. Regarding euro:1. Monthly chart: Price driven to 1.4450- 1.4550 BULLISH2. Weekly chart :Slope of 5wma is not confirmed yet. You saw that when price touched 100/200 ema imidiatelly reacted and gave 200pips up.3. Daily chart is more important. 55ema has crossed both 100/200 and 100ema has just crossed 200. The position of these 100/200 is 1.3350-1.3400. As 5wma is pointing down i expect price to reach these levels and will react. Also near to these levels we have and green support line.4. Four hour chart shows 21ema crossed 200 and 5wma ready to slope down.5. In 1 hour chart 5 has crossed 21. Expected down cross. Enter sell here and let trade run untill 1.3400or a simplified method: Try to follow 5wma from slope to slope. I dont know if Mr. Kolaci agrees Attached you may see also smaller trades gave me about 200pips last 3 daysregards

Hi,

I read most of your posts and tested and live with some negative effects.

I use H1 and the entry point is on the change of slope but after the full hour finishes and the new one opens.

What do you use as a confirmation of the change o slope?

Thx,

Wojtek

Please post your trades which resulted in negative effects so that we know what went wrong. Yes entry at close of a candle or open of new candle is ok.

kolachi

Wojtek:
Hi,I read most of your posts and tested and live with some negative effects.I use H1 and the entry point is on the change of slope but after the full hour finishes and the new one opens.What do you use as a confirmation of the change o slope?Thx,Wojtek

Kulache, Zach and others, thankyou for this great statagey you use.

I just started reading about it and looks very interesting.

I have been trading forex for about 3 years and still trying to figure it all out.

It gets very frustrating sometimes, but i just take a break and come back and try again, and keep learning.

You sure have been going on this thread for a long time and your still here, great to see.

Should i follow along here or your other forum i just signed up for.

I will start from page one and read your thread unless you have another sugestion where to learn about your method.

Looking foward to talking to all of you here.

bye for now

Hi all of you,

I think its time to sell euro as we can see from daily chart. 5wma is ready to repulsed from 21ema and according to Fibo extensions two targets are expected: close to 1.3300 and close to 1.2950.

Please trade by your own risk

regards

Files:
eu1d.gif  21 kb

And according to 4h chart more possible target is 100 fibo ext around 1.2900

regards

zacharakis:
Hi all of you,I think its time to sell euro as we can see from daily chart. 5wma is ready to repulsed from 21ema and according to Fibo extensions two targets are expected: close to 1.3300 and close to 1.2950.Please trade by your own riskregards
Files:
eu4h.gif  25 kb

Price is 1.3400

I gave the signal very early. Dont you think?

regards

zacharakis:
And according to 4h chart more possible target is 100 fibo ext around 1.2900regards

Good morning,

Zach wrote that we can take profits 1.2950 but moving avarages are very wide. Now price is 1.3200 I cant understand how price is possible to go down 300 pips more.Please can explain anyone?

Buy

zacharakis:
Hi all of you,I think its time to sell euro as we can see from daily chart. 5wma is ready to repulsed from 21ema and according to Fibo extensions two targets are expected: close to 1.3300 and close to 1.2950.Please trade by your own riskregards

Sorry asking you obvious things....

What is 5wma ? Weighted Moving Average-period 5?

I lack it in my standard indicators....where can I download it?

Excuse me again.

PS

If anybody wants an expert advisor based (declared that based) on Kolachi method,

send me a PM.

Reason: