Kolachi Method of Trading - page 130

Hello all,

It is announced with pleasure that Kolachi Private Forum has been made public and now onwards it is a free forum for all.

kolachi

Dont worry I do not sell anything,any service.I am a free teacher of traders

I desparately want to learn the Kolachi method. I have tried every website but i need some personal mentoring

Please help, i am willing to pay for being mentored

Regard,

Mukesh

Can someone explain the following terms in Kolachi method of trading

1 Repulsion

2 Dispersion

3 Relationship between different emas in Kolachi method

4 What do you mean when you say an ema is rejected by another

Kindly assist as i am new to trading

Regards,

Mukesh

Dear mukeshk,

If you are trading demo you have to read all the thread to understand Kulache method. If you (or anyone) are trading live and want support PM to me . I have replaced 200 ema with 145 ema and i use 2 sets of bollingers. Attached you may find a statement of 1,5 month detailed statement to prove the power of KM started from 5000 euro and trading from the beginning with 1 lot

Files:

Of course this is a demo account

komis64:
Dear mukeshk,If you are trading demo you have to read all the thread to understand Kulache method. If you (or anyone) are trading live and want support PM to me . I have replaced 200 ema with 145 ema and i use 2 sets of bollingers. Attached you may find a statement of 1,5 month detailed statement to prove the power of KM started from 5000 euro and trading from the beginning with 1 lot
Files:

I have read the kolachi method and am a bit confused, ema 200 is the centre of axis and ema 5 revolves around ema21 and ema 21 around ema 55 and ema 100 and finally ema 100 revolves around ema 200

The tough thing is i don't understand when someone has said wait for a candle to close to put a trade, as the candle will change the slope of ema 5...... please explain

Regards,

Mukeshk

Please assist,

I am attaching a chart of USD/CAD. The ema 5 is moving towards ema 100. I went long and the market has gone down

I am trading on the demo account to get comfortable with kolachi method

Regards,

Mukesh

Files:
kolachi3.gif  12 kb

Dear Mr Kolachi,

I applied on your website kolachi.org but i have not got confirmation from your side, my email id is mukeshkevlya@gmail.com

Pupil in waiting

Regards,

Mukesh

I believe your trade is wrong as all MA are under 200. Better is to wait 5 to slope and enter with sell order

mukeshk:
Please assist,I am attaching a chart of USD/CAD. The ema 5 is moving towards ema 100. I went long and the market has gone downI am trading on the demo account to get comfortable with kolachi methodRegards,Mukesh
Reason: