New Members introduction - page 1092

Hello all,

I am newbie in this forum and just want to say hello to all

and best wishes and good luck on your trading.

Hello

Greetings to all ForexTSD members

Regards

GrowBinary Support

Hi, I'm just new for forex and would like to learn/study from here. Thanks.

Hi all

I just joined here and this is my first post.

I'm a Forex trader for more than 3 years but have few experience using robots so would like to learn about here. Thanks

Hey guys. I'm glad to be here. I have over 5 years of commodity trading and will gladly share my knowledge and experience with all. I am also looking forward to learning from you guys. Thank you for having me!

wassup!

i've been following this forum for a while, but i couldn't keep quiet anymore and decided to register.

i'm trading just under a year, i trade news and scalping (for my salary) and do long trades based on technical analysis (for my pension). i came from engineering - automation, so i love EAs hence i'm trying to remember my rusty programming skills and wanna learn mql4.

mr.tool and mladen are my guru

Welcome to forex-tsd !!!

Dear Forex-TSD Team and all Traders,

Hi I'm James from Indonesia. I'm very happy finding this web site to learn all about Forex, because I'm a newbie.

Best profit for every one.

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi all,

First of all, I'd like to thank Forex TSD for the opportunity to promote my company.

My name is Henry Wirawan. I am the owner and CEO of OctaCapital

My company focuses on:

Forex Trading with its own capital.

Forex Trading Mentorship and Education.

Forex Trading Money Manager.

Forex Trading Consultation.

When in trading, teaching and managing fund, OctaCapital puts safety first as the top priority.

I will give my first book OctaCapital - Forex Trading Built To Last - Book 1 Metanoia (Paradigm Shift).pdf completely free to download as an appreciation for what I have learnt from Forex Trading Communities. Please wait for my first thread, I will create it as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Henry Wirawan, MBA

OctaCapital

hi all users,

i am very excited and happy to be a part of this wonderful forum....

really its a dream come true for any forex user for everything related to trading.....

so happy to be a part of this and looking forward to interact with other users and lets all make huge pips and be successfull.

a warm hello to all !!!

Reason: