Kolachi Method of Trading - page 122

Trade closed at 1.3353

2x38=+76 pips

I attached 1h chart. GO sell when and only when price candle will close under orange and purple trendlines which act as buy levels

Regards

zacharakis:
Trade closed 1.3315,3x46=+138 pipsEnter buy 2x lots TP 1.3385regards
Files:
eu1h.gif  28 kb

Someone should measure the distance of price from 200 or 100 ema and says ok it is enough away from it so sell the pair. It is a big mistake thats why i removed these MAs from my chart and consider them as a big trap. MAs are created from price OK 200 is the axis so what? My opinion is that 55ema is quite enough to show what we are looking for

Regards

We can see from weekly chart the strong engoulphing candle. We dont care for the direction of 5wma in this diagram since it is a big TF. Expect to see euro around 1.3750 by the end of next week where may reverse trend.

From daily, price has closed above 55ema. Again, we dont care about the positions of 200 and 100. They are only to confused our decisions.

So, buy orders by the cross of 1.3470

This is my opinion

Best regards

Files:
eu1d.gif  25 kb
eu1w.gif  27 kb

Hi to all,

Buy 5x at 1.3285

Monitor the trade

Regards

SL to this trade 1.3235 TP 1.3385

zacharakis:
Hi to all,Buy 5x at 1.3285Monitor the tradeRegards

Hi,

5x100= +500 pips

Regards

zacharakis:
SL to this trade 1.3235 TP 1.3385

If euro touches TL1 about the same time with Resistence at 1.3455 then i will sell 2x. If euro start to drop i will buy 3x at TL2.

Euro is in strong uptrend almost 5 days now with daily target around 1.3800.

Be carefull

Files:
eu1h.gif  34 kb

Hi again Zacharakis,

Do you draw Pivot and resistance lines automatically using built in scripts or do you draw them on manually daily?

As you said you were going to stop the posts I am awaiting your posts on your current trading using trendlines and resistance levels.

What do you use to draw the TL1. The high from the start of the upward trend?

Regards,

W

Hi Wojtek,

Pivot and s/r lines are drawn by an indicator i have alredy posted

TLs are drawn manually/ visually connecting swing highs and lows. If price goes through from such lines then automatically they moderated to supports/ resistence lines

I am creating the PDF file to post this week. As you can see most of times i use MAs as a barriers and not as triggers to enter

Regards

Wojtek:
Hi again Zacharakis,Do you draw Pivot and resistance lines automatically using built in scripts or do you draw them on manually daily?As you said you were going to stop the posts I am awaiting your posts on your current trading using trendlines and resistance levels.What do you use to draw the TL1. The high from the start of the upward trend?Regards,W

Special interest must be given to reverse hammers/ engoulphing bars on 4h chart. If suddenly we see such a bar forming, then all scenarios will be interrupted at the moment

regards

Reason: