A programmer is needed to create immortality - page 13

yosuf:
The young French mathematician Evariste Galois has gone down in scientific history as the founder of modern higher algebra. This is in spite of the fact that he produced only one major work unpublished during his lifetime. It is possible that Galois could have delighted the world with discoveries no less outstanding than group theory, had he...

...by a ridiculous accident (a duel) his life was not cut short at the age of 22. http://www.pravda.ru/science/useful/20-06-2012/1119560-evariste_galois-0/

He created before he was 22, and publishing is unimportant, as many brilliant composers wrote their works in notebooks to their pupils, and after their death these notebooks were published! Thanks to them, the world got to know their genius creators!

yosuf:
The young French mathematician Evariste Galois entered the history of science as the founder of modern higher algebra. And this despite the fact that he managed to write only one major work that was not published during his lifetime.

Yes we remember...we remember (18) !!!
It will live on in our hearts forever)))

Vizard:
Yes we do...we do (18) !!!
It will live forever in our hearts )))
18th fugue in D minor

keekkenen:
18th Fugue in D minor

Allow me to correct that the Fugue in D minor is 6th and the 18th is in G-sharp minor!

Source: I. S. Bach(1685-1750) - The Well-Tempered Clavier. One of the brilliant founders of classical music.

borilunad:

Allow me to correct that the Fugue in D minor is 6th and the 18th is in G-sharp minor!

Source: I. S. Bach(1685-1750) - The Well-Tempered Clavier. One of the brilliant founders of classical music.

Something tells me it's better not to argue with Boris on musical themes :))

Vizard:
Yes we do...we do (18) !!!
It will live forever in our hearts )))
Thanks for the compliment, but I'm getting more and more convinced that the true meaning of (18), which I poured my heart into and which continues to amaze me with its elegance and omnivorousness, will be reached after me. That's a pity. Perhaps I will soon be able to show its possibilities by trading on real accounts, which I recently launched.

yosuf:
Thanks for the compliment, but I am increasingly convinced that the true meaning of (18), in which I have put all my soul, and which continues to amaze me with its elegance and omnivorousness, will be reached after me. That's a pity. Perhaps I'll be able, soon, to show its possibilities by trading in real accounts, which I've recently launched.
Good luck, Yusuf. I'll soon get to tweaking the robot myself using your formula number 18!
I'll also show work on it! GOOD LUCK!

On the subject, the subject is rubbish. A programmer is capable of creating an immortal trading robot, imho.
P.S. You need a "different" programmer... out of the shadows...

_Roman:
Good luck, Yusuf. I'll soon get around to tweaking the robot myself using your formula number 18!
I'll also show the work on it! GO!

Thanks for the support and Happy New Year! I wish you health, optimism and success in trading!
Reason: