Kolachi Method of Trading - page 117

Thanks mr.kolachi.

As entry is based on slope changes,what do you do if there is an immediate reversal after that entry?How to affirm that your entry is safe? how do you prevent your capital from exposing too much ?

Thank you in advance !

Dear ayck,

Based on my experience, safe entry with slope it depends on place of other MAs. Next hours i will post some examples to show either false or correct entries, always for my opinion as apart of Kolachi MAs i use also TLs and SR levels to filter entries or taking profits

regards

ayck:
Thanks mr.kolachi.As entry is based on slope changes,what do you do if there is an immediate reversal after that entry?How to affirm that your entry is safe? how do you prevent your capital from exposing too much ? Thank you in advance !

Looking forward to having a new system on the go! Will keep checking back for your updates!

zacharakis:
Dear ayck, Based on my experience, safe entry with slope it depends on place of other MAs. Next hours i will post some examples to show either false or correct entries, always for my opinion as apart of Kolachi MAs i use also TLs and SR levels to filter entries or taking profits regards

Hi Zacharakis, Thanks! looking forward to your examples. Hope it can enlighten me somewhat.

Thank you in advance!

May i know what is TLs and SRs level ?

Sell order opened at 1.3274

Regards

Files:
eu15m.gif  27 kb

May you please explain why is now sell signal? Thank you.

Trade went against us

Martingail positions 3x at 1.3310

rergards

zacharakis:
Sell order opened at 1.3274 Regards

100 ema is under 200ema

ok?

ls007:
May you please explain why is now sell signal? Thank you.

what is tl and sr?

Reason: