Fisher Transform - page 8

Just Los $50.000 on fx trade using one broker.

now i ll learn how does it work, and make winning profit.

i'am using mt4 terminal.

please if any suggest, inform me , thanks.

Johann

i wish people will understand that there is more than one way to skin a cat, or anything else for that matter !

the fisher, passing its 25 line, gives EXACTLY the same signal as does stochastics, cci, rsi and a few ma crossovers. It also gives the same signal as trendsignal, ema crossover, price_channel_stop (actually a nice indicator) and the bols.

in other words, theres more than one way to skin a cat and the best indicator in the world is the one you happen to like !

enjoy and trade well

mp

scorpion:
This looks like holygrail system to me!

Hello Scorpion.

I´m Seppo from Finland, and

I was wondering that, could U code this same "old" expert Fisher auto v1 to work with indicator called FX_FISH_2MA.

Do U know that indicator? (I don´t know how to attach it in here, Newbie!)

It seems to be OK indicator, does not paint the past so mutch.

(far as I know)

I have used this indicator manually

(buy when its >0,30 and sell at <-0,30)

and it is working fine and with good profit.

Files:

I took some time to look this over but I see a fatal flaw with it. I tested with a limit and a stop and when either were hit it would reenter. This issue becomes apparent when looking over Cheeseheads results. Say im running a 50 pip limit and a 25 pip stop. I could get stopped out 3 times and hit one win all on one signal. If I had any suggestions for change it would be.

Limit the system to only place 1 trade per signal.

In addition im a lil foggy on whats up with the trailing stop. Could you give me the break down on how the trailing stop works?

All and all it looks like a nice lil system just keep it simple and it should be fine.

request for help here....can someone modify these fisher ea with this rules...

1-at the certain time...like say..0 gmt..we enter the order follow the value of fisher...lat say fisher > 0...we buy..0.1lot..TP (open / $$$ total we want) SL 0 ...then let say TP doesnt hit...n price reverse

2-let saye suddenly fisher change to down <0...th ea should sell 0.2 lot...with the same TP seting...then if ...the position reverse back...

3- we buy again 0.4lot....an the condition continue till meet our take profit/$$ that we want...

as we know this fisher indicator can show us the trend of the day...by hook or by crook, the real trend will appear..till then we should get the profit...all the loss post will be recovered by profit order...since this is martingle order...

so...could someone create this ea like rules mentioned?...sorry fo my bad english...

thank you in advanced

regards

puteri fx

Hi... I'm newbie here.

I trade my own trading for a year.

I use fisher_yur4ik almost 2 weeks.

Its amazing indicator. I've never seen indicator like this.

So, I want to joint this thread and learn more about this indicator.

thanks for your present

Hi, S3K

How long have you been using your indicator, and is it profitible. I will also forward test.

regards

Haywire101

can anyone tell me where to download the fisher reversal indicator?

Hi, I have manually tested the Fisher indicator on 1-minute EURUSD, works fine for me.

What I do is:

- if there is a trend I trade in direction of 60-bar EMA only (I also watch 20-bar EMA)

- I enter the trade as soon as the first bar closes and crosses the 0 line (=near the open of the 2nd bar after crossing zero line)

- stop-loss 7 pips

- close the trade as soon as the Fisher crosses back +1/-1 line (or u name it #) AND also I watch the 20-bar EMA and "if it's wild I let it ride"

I have tried different periods of Fisher (5,10,15,20) - the longer the period the less of signals and the smoother ride in trends - but also the bigger losses in ranging market.

The problem of this indicator is, that the last bar is not ready for use until it closes. That's what I realized by watching it tick-by-tick.

I am going to make an EA and test the system soon. I let u know....

Reason: