Fisher Transform

Hi everybody,

I have a simple ideia for EA using Fisher indicator.

When it touch 0.25 open Buy and -0.25 reverse sell.

No SL and TP.Only Reversal Trigger.i use this in the manual trade and i have a good profit.

Best Regards and good pips for all!

[edited: this indicator repaints past bars. Download the corrected one]

Files:

Thanks for sharing Dick. It should be more profitable if it has separated close signal. I'm thinking of close signal when fisher crosses 0. What do you think?

And see if I can code an expert for this.

This looks like holygrail system to me!

scorpion:
Thanks for sharing Dick. It should be more profitable if it has separated close signal. I'm thinking of close signal when fisher crosses 0. What do you think? And see if I can code an expert for this.

Hi Scorpion,

I think if close signal when crosses 0 may be it gives a false signal of the reversal.

I close my position only when fisher give me a signal of reversal.

A Expert w/this settings promisse.

Cheers

I'll code a configurable expert with trailing stop + multiple pairs support for you. All params should be:

Buy Level: 0.25

Exit Buy Level: -0.25

Sell Level: -0.25

Exit Sell Level: 0.25

Or more?

P.S. Notice the name fxfisherman. Similiar?

scorpion:
I'll code a configurable expert with trailing stop + multiple pairs support for you. All params should be: Buy Level: 0.25 Exit Buy Level: -0.25 Sell Level: -0.25 Exit Sell Level: 0.25 Or more? P.S. Notice the name fxfisherman. Similiar?

Yes Scorpion,

This rule is perfect,but Trailing Stop no need for this settings..i think...

The name fxfisherman is very similar! WOW

Wait for 1 or 2 days... I'm testing new template for mql4. When it's assumed bug free, I'll produce this expert in 2 minutes.

By the way Dick, where did you learn this strategy from? you came up by yourself?

scorpion:
Wait for 1 or 2 days... I'm testing new template for mql4. When it's assumed bug free, I'll produce this expert in 2 minutes. By the way Dick, where did you learn this strategy from? you came up by yourself?

OK Scorpion,no problem. You have all time!!

I learned this strategy following trades and the indicator.

Cheers

I haven't test it in live trading:sweatdrop , but just look at the past result, it is totally amazing !!! I will test it in monday , hope there is no bug inside .

I've coded. Now waiting to test on Monday. Result from backtesting in strategy tester is completely nonsense. There must be a serious bug in strategy tester to evaluate High[Highest(...)]

more about the indicator and other Fisher based indicators you can find Here at TSD Forex forum...a more comprehensive discussion you'll find over here..

unfortunatelly this indicators it's so good because it paints back the past, so it will always signal the turn in price when you look at past activity...

although i'm curious about the EA,and how will it behave...

Reason: