Fisher Transform - page 16

Hi Scorpian,

Your contribution to this thread is much valued and appreciated. I need to develop an EA based on the following parameters. Doesn't matter that you use the ordinary Fisher with repainting.

Time frames: 1hr, 4hr preferable.

Trades are based on the opposite colour, 2nd line Opening price + 2 pips and not the 1st line Closing price. (This will mitigate the repainting effect to a certain degree as it allows time for adjustments). Trades have to be generated back to back (ie. one closes and the other opens). (Eg. Sell trade starts from the 2nd Red line Opening price + 2 pips and closes on the 2nd Green line Opening price + 2 pips. At the same time Buy trade has to be opened on the 2nd Green line Opening price + 2 pips and closes on the 2nd Red line Opening price + 2 pips etc.).

Stop loss: Static (non-moving) 100 pips for any trade.

Order closing priority for losing trades: either the stop loss or opposite colour 2nd line Opening price + 2 pips, whichever is the earliest.

Your help on this would be much appreciated.

Caution! Fisher is one of the most badly repainting indicator together with Semafor. Little help will be to trade only after closed candle.

Hermes

Thanks Hermes777. Yes you are correct and I also have noticed this. The Scorpion's 'repainting fixed' fisher shows 5 bars after the repainting one.

Do you have any good indicators that synchronises with this fisher 'repainting fixed' tool?

Use RSI (14) with SMA 10 (previous window) in one window. When RSI above SMA = buy, if RSI below SMA = sell. Very good indication.

Cheers Hermes

Thanks Hermes777 for this.

Sorry, I made a typo because I use often on smaller TFs RSI (10) & SMA10. What length you use RSI use the same length also SMA - that means RSI (14) SMA14 not 10 as in example.

Hermes

I use 1 and 4 TFs. With the above, I use 9 day momentum on the same window. The 2nd window is the non-painting Fisher 10, and the 3rd window FxCOGMaster (centre of gravity - with default readings) plus the momentum 14 on the same window.

I have added Snake half cycle 5 to the chart. All will synchronise closer together.

Please check the following attachments.

1. Screen print of the chart window.

2. Snake.exe file

Files:
audcadh4.png  60 kb
aSnake.ex4  5 kb

Hi all,

Can anyone upload the Gunn Swing Chart indicator please? In my trading system I have Gunn fan, line and grid only.

Many thanks.

GJ05:
Hi all, Can anyone upload the Gunn Swing Chart indicator please? In my trading system I have Gunn fan, line and grid only. Many thanks.

The indicator has to be the one in this picture.

Files:

Hi, I have download the Fisher EA and paste in expert and indicator in the indicator folder but when attach in the pair does not even open the dialog box. Any one help me
Reason: