Fisher Transform - page 6

Nobz looka t post 37 I think thats what you want

Anyone testing the fisherman any results yet?

This is a great concept for an expert,but I`m having trouble inserting the indicator I like into it so it works reliably.Can Scorpion or anyone help me out here?It seems to miss a lot of signals.

Thanks.

Files:

Hi

Can anyone tell me if fisher EA works on demo account on Metatrader4 with Alpari (uk) ltd. I mean can I use it on live trade. And why I am getting this error message. I got EA with a smiley on the top right hand corner and using gbpusd on 30min chart. Thanks for your help.

cheers

tasse

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\Fisher_Yur4ik.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M30

Because you don't have the Fisher_Yur4ik indicator installed. You can download it to 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\'

hy can't i use ea on any platform? i can't add it on any graphic

Hi,

Is anyone trading this EA? If so what results are you getting and which is the best timeframe?

I tried this over night on the EUR/JPY pairs for about 4 hours.

Use the 5 min chart. It opened 8 trades.

All but one was a loss. The one that won was because I manually closed it at a small profit.

This triggered a trade when I started the Expert. The Fisher indicator was well below the -.025 line. It was WAY below it and it opened.

I thought this was to open at a cross of the +/- .025 line.

Please about refer to software decompilator ex4 to the mq4 .Thank you

scorpion:
I'll code a configurable expert with trailing stop + multiple pairs support for you. All params should be: Buy Level: 0.25 Exit Buy Level: -0.25 Sell Level: -0.25 Exit Sell Level: 0.25 Or more? P.S. Notice the name fxfisherman. Similiar?

looks like you're the man behind it

if this correct then i come to rightest man to discuss it

straight to asking:

1.how to use this indicator? like stochastic?

2. what timeframe do you suggest?

3. i got another version of fisher. same name too. is it old version?

should i drop it out? the another version is shown below the version that shown 0.25 -0.25

Best pip for you all.

Files:
fxfish1.gif  18 kb
Reason: