Fisher Transform - page 9

vldn:
The problem of this indicator is, that the last bar is not ready for use until it closes. That's what I realized by watching it tick-by-tick.

Like almost all indicators. As long as the previous bar is fixed, this is not a big deal ...

FerruFx

just only high

Hi everyone,

I'm newbie. I just started to learn to use MT4. I got this EA named winning solution. I tested and quite dissapointed with the result. I used it in different time frame: 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M in EURUSD pair.

Does the EA have a bug? Does anyone use it and get good result? Would like to hear from you.

thanks in advance for your advise.

I found int the indicator of Fisher_Yuri, the loop is start from 0 to Bar, so the bar=0 will be caculated first, and the Bar the last. I wonder if it's wrong because it uses the future data.

destiyadi:
Hi everyone, I'm newbie. I just started to learn to use MT4. I got this EA named winning solution. I tested and quite dissapointed with the result. I used it in different time frame: 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M in EURUSD pair. Does the EA have a bug? Does anyone use it and get good result? Would like to hear from you. thanks in advance for your advise.

Where did you find this EA?

holle

how can I use 1 bar before current at Fisher custom indicator ? What is the code for it? Thank you.

i have spent all day reading and re-reading this thread. i cant get the EA working right, it does a sell when it should be doing a buy. i've downloaded the one from #17 and still cant get it to work properly. does anybody know how to fix this, or has anyone fixed this. im coming to the conclusion there is no conclusion

EAs scalping based on ticks can be tricky. Did you get yours working, and how did it do?

Good Work

Reason: