Fisher Transform - page 12

Okay, I know all the entry techniques in the world for Forex.

However, I have not seen any that is more consistent.

I want a high probability and simple system that can give

me like 5 winnings with 1 loss or 3 winnings with 1 loss.

I want my winnings to be more than my loss. That way,

I can relax on my REWARD and RISK strategy.

Don't give me MACD, stochastic, RSI, EMA's, etc...

Give me something different, but really consistent.

charlyher,

So, you want something with a 75%-85% strike rate that has a positive reward to risk ratio and that is consistant.

Well...in my opinion you won't find an indicator like that. Or at least one that is consistantly like that. I think if you want a 75% strike rate you will most likely have to have greater risk to reward. Or you could go for something around 50% with a positive reward to risk.

Personally I think a system based on a strike rate around 50% will always be more consistant that those based on 90% strike rates.

I am a newbie to MT4 and do not know the syntax for programming. Does anyone know how to add up and down arrows to the price chart to make the buy/sell signals for this indicator easier to see?

Thanks,

Art

where can i find indecator ?

hi guys

just wounder why we always end up in negative we have indictors we have knowledge ect ect still so hard to make profit!!what is it ?

Hello! I'm a newbie in FOREX. Thanks for your sharing.

Interesting.

You may try to use Fisher Transform on a higher timeframe to get stronger signals with higher probability for profit.

Nice idea, though.

hi,

the EA is working, but my suggestion is try And make it in such away that if it trade once and hit your TP, it should not trade again until the next Comfermation pls try and do this personally am i love with the EA, you shuld just help me by doing that for it good for my trading steyl

thanks waitind for you reply

hi scorpion,

the EA is working, but my suggestion is try And make it in such away that if it trade once and it hit your TP, it should not trade again until the next Comfermation pls try and do this personally am i love with the EA, you shuld just help me by doing that for me it's good for my trading steyl

thanks waitind for you reply

hi scorpion,

thanks for your help

God Bless you too

Reason: