install button for rental does not work

1. What payment method do you want to use?  Credit Card

2. Are there enough funds in your wallet or card?  Yes

3. Please provide the accurate error message text and attach a screenshot for more visibility.    See explanation 3 below:

4. If you want to buy a product or a signal, provide its name and the link to it.    I want to receive the product that I rented which is located in the market and named .  Also see explanation 3.

Explanation:

3.  This is what happened and the procedure that I followed:

A. I went to the market in my mql5 broker account ( ) and clicked on the rent button for "" a payment window opened and I filled out the credit card information and the transaction was a success.  When I clicked on the install button nothing happened.  So I went to my account ( ).

B. I clicked on  and then I clicked on "Settings"  and then clicked on "Purchases".

C. A window opened up and my purchase for " " was there and says I have 8 activations and so I clicked on the name "" and

D. A window opened up with a button that said "Install on the terminal"  I clicked it and nothing happened and I repeated the process described and still nothing happens.  I checked the mql5 platform to see if it was installed and it is not installed.

I believe there is a problem with the "Install" button.  Would you please fix it and contact me when you have it fixed a my email account ()and Please credit me with the day(s) that I have missed using this rental product.  I have attached a screen shot of the product with the "Install button".

Craig Griffeth

Files:

If you are on Windows (because the Market does not work for Linux and MacOS) so use the following instruction about how to installed the products which you bought (to make it shorter - install them directlty fromn Metatrader) - 

----------------

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

It wont let me pay for signals thru my mt4 it comes with error method 

Umar Asghar:
It wont let me pay for signals thru my mt4 it comes with error method 

"authorization failed" issue solving:

• Internet Explorer should be the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • You should have the latest build of Metatrader (I am having MT4 build 1264),
  • Login to Community folder using your login (umarasghar1984) - not your email.

----------------

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

----------------

and read post for more explanation and fixing options.

If nothing helps - read posts #71 and #80

On File Menu am unable to Login to Community from MT4
    On File Menu am unable to Login to Community from MT4
    • www.mql5.com
    I don't know what the problem is... Help please...
    Reason: