error on subscribe signal

Can some one help me sorted this problem pleaseeeeeee

see on attach

Files:
error.jpg  161 kb
Winer12086:

Can some one help me sorted this problem pleaseeeeeee

see on attach


There are two ways:

  • the members (who feel like a professional with it or are having experience with it) may reply, or/and
  • you can contact with the service desk (with the information about your OS, and so on).

Winer12086:

Can some one help me sorted this problem pleaseeeeeee

see on attach


You should contact the Service Desk with that log as Sergey suggested, I never encountered such a problem.

Sergey Golubev:

There are two ways:

  • the members (who feel like a professional with it or are having experience with it) may reply, or/and
  • you can contact with the service desk (with the information about your OS, and so on).

Thank bro. 


Eleni Anna Branou:

You should contact the Service Desk with that log as Sergey suggested, I never encountered such a problem.

Thank you 
Sorry how I can contact wit service desk 
Winer12086:
Thank you 
Sorry how I can contact wit service desk 

You click on your profile (your name) and you will find it on the left side of your screen.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Thx