Best Alternative Solutions Comparatively - page 25

mntiwana:

after all seniors are senior.....hey man sent you a mail....and what to do with some of ocean indicators ,needs upgrading,lol.

regards

mntiwana

Which ones need an upgrade (I mean the ocean indicators)?

mladen:

mntiwana

Which ones need an upgrade (I mean the ocean indicators)?

Dearest MLADEN,

I replied/requested in the belonging thread of ocean.thanks.

and plz a sympathetic consideration for ocean indicators the unique ones.

regards

Perhaps, it will be useful for someone. Specifically I write it because I see as dear Mntiwana tries to adapt various indicators on m1.

If purpose : m1, a skalping, and a small amount of points in one transaction, I am convinced that the great indicator the Step ма perfectly copes with this task. It channelizes a trend. To enter when the price is located directly close to the Step ma- it safely.

That Step was easier to cope with an objective, it is necessary to put very fast momentum. I use two DSS bressert - with different parameters.

Every time when you enter and the price it is located on a step ma-you are right. But, through couple of minutes - you aren't right any more, as shown in drawing.

There are only two ways:

or you wait for the short stop loss (10-12pips), or you look when DSS makes an opposite wave to try to close in zero, and at once to enter the opposite transaction.

The more simply - the better. On the м1 - you have no time long to think.

It isn't necessary to be afraid to close negative positions, because you will pay back them anyway if you doesn't stop, I am sure.

Files:

Air92:
Perhaps, it will be useful for someone. Specifically I write it because I see as dear Mntiwana tries to adapt various indicators on m1.

If purpose : m1, a skalping, and a small amount of points in one transaction, I am convinced that the great indicator the Step ма perfectly copes with this task. It channelizes a trend. To enter when the price is located directly close to the Step ma- it safely.

That Step was easier to cope with an objective, it is necessary to put very fast momentum. I use two DSS bressert - with different parameters.

Every time when you enter and the price it is located on a step ma-you are right. But, through couple of minutes - you aren't right any more, as shown in drawing.

There are only two ways:

or you wait for the short stop loss (10-12pips), or you look when DSS makes an opposite wave to try to close in zero, and at once to enter the opposite transaction.

The more simply - the better. On the м1 - you have no time long to think.

It isn't necessary to be afraid to close negative positions, because you will pay back them anyway if you doesn't stop, I am sure.

Air92,

thank you and you are right,it is a simple and effective setup,all two indies are reliable and best promising,and yes we can scalp it and get long term trades too,depends on what the user like and feel comfort with,i like your nice setup,appreciated,actually i am waiting for step of nma,then i will be try to adjust cci and stoch from ocean,may be wpr too,some things needs for to avoid choppy/rang situations,hope you will suggest some thing for too.thanks.:)

as for M1,i know it is hard/difficult task,almost every trader avoid it,but i think it is same thing,you narrow the indicators period and widen the time (H1] or narrow the time (M1] and widen the indicators length,and i prefer to be live along with narrow time because you have choice for early action.you can shoot before you hitted or wait till they hunt you,in H1 with one bar what can you do,you needs at least 2 or 3 bars for to change or decide some thing and in these 2/3 hours any thing can be possible,when in these 2/3 hours you have 120/180 bars in M1.....only traders afraid of ranging and choppy situation,means false signaling,you can widen parameters.

just one simple step stoch,specifically for you,lol......total hours,15 pm to 22 pm.....7 hours ....in 7 hours/7bars (H1] what trade and how many trades you can do.?????????

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_6.png  56 kb

mntiwana:

Air92,

thank you and you are right,it is a simple and effective setup,all two indies are reliable and best promising,and yes we can scalp it and get long term trades too,depends on what the user like and feel comfort with,i like your nice setup,appreciated,actually i am waiting for step of nma,then i will be try to adjust cci and stoch from ocean,may be wpr too,some things needs for to avoid choppy/rang situations,hope you will suggest some thing for too.thanks.:)

as for M1,i know it is hard/difficult task,almost every trader avoid it,but i think it is same thing,you narrow the indicators period and widen the time (H1] or narrow the time (M1] and widen the indicators length,and i prefer to be live along with narrow time because you have choice for early action.you can shoot before you hitted or wait till they hunt you,in H1 with one bar what can you do,you needs at least 2 or 3 bars for to change or decide some thing and in these 2/3 hours any thing can be possible,when in these 2/3 hours you have 120/180 bars in M1.....only traders afraid of ranging and choppy situation,means false signaling,you can widen parameters.

just one simple step stoch,specifically for you,lol......total hours,15 pm to 22 pm.....7 hours ....in 7 hours/7bars (H1] what trade and how many trades you can do.?????????

regards

Haha. Very good setup and bright things,Mntiwana.Thank you too.

I am completely agrees with you about it.

I now too experiment the last emad from Mladen on M1.

Anyway, convinced that the most important is the direction indicator + moment for an entrance. (like wpr, cci, stoch)We can choose any on the taste.

And a choice, or we carry out many entrances where will be also false. Or we add the filter which will reduce false, and total of operations.

It already depends on psychology.

I love quickly and a little.:))))

"A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"

Best regards .

Air92,

and this one too,step ma of rsi.but beware dont go only on my words,when and where you feel comfort and satisfaction,do that.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_7.png  44 kb

mntiwana:

Air92,

regards

Hey where i can get this indicator, please?

thefxpros:
Hey where i can get this indicator, please?

MLADENs version is here....pre smoothed and with slope coloring.

regards

step_stochastic_ps_-_mtf_amp_alerts_2.mq4

mladen:

mntiwana

Dearest MLADEN

i quoted you from a silent thread and though my request is not fully belonging to this thread but as i am looking for alternative solutions for trailing stop in a different and effective way than to usual ways.

since long i am trying to have an indicator for trailing stop move based on previous high (in sell orders) and previous low (in buy orders) and already so many times i requested you,may be you possibly remember it.....plz help me by coding some thing in any shape (like averages line,trend line,step ladder line,even channel style) ....... the main purpose is, that detect previous low/high in up/down trend ....... i believes nothing is impossible for you ,and as for me,i have no any other solutions other than to request you again and again.

here in picture i tried to explain for a sell order (down trend) same in reverse (buy order/up trend).

the yellow line is trailing stop line that i am expecting you to code,it is first phase of the code and in second phase i want an distance option should be added,how many pips/points away from the previous high/low points as shown in picture with blue and aqua color lines ....this gap/distance will help user in two way,first the minor peak/valley controls .as shown in picture with red circle is a valley.valleys in down trend and peaks in up trend ..... secondly some times price breaks the previous high/low few pips and then move the current trend......if you needs more explanation,plz ask me.

regards

Files:
trailing.png  49 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

i quoted you from a silent thread and though my request is not fully belonging to this thread but as i am looking for alternative solutions for trailing stop in a different and effective way than to usual ways.

[]... secondly some times price breaks the previous high/low few pips and then move the current trend......if you needs more explanation,plz ask me.

regards

Hej NasT, this is a very static trailing grid/step. The market is a non-deterministic/ non-stochastic, but high-dynamic system, so I were you I would look for a dynamic trailing something. Why not taking a MA? BUY using low of candles and SELL using high of candles.

In the example are two VEMA14 double smoothed with one price high and one price low.

Files:
Reason: