News Trader EA - page 108

If it is VPS problem so do/check the following (in your VPS):

Your VPS: my Computer - Properties (right mouse click) - Advanced - Performance Settings - click 'settings' and then 'data execution prevention' tab.

And add Metatrader file (terminal.exe) which are using with RAS (in case you have several copiesof Metatrader - add the file you want to be excluded from DEP to be run with no problem) and check it (Exclude MT4 terminal.exe from DEP).

Also - check this in Metatrader -

Metatrader - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- disable experts when ... - no

- disable experts when ... - no

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Click on EA face on the chart - and the same:

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: 1.

GBPUSD: 38.

USDJPY: 15.

USDCHF: 0.

AUDUSD: 0.

USDCAD: -30.

NZDUSD: 0.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

Updated results for this week (high impacted news events only, NewsTrader_v5.3 EA, nfp settings) - in 4 digit pips.

EURUSD: 0.

GBPUSD: -50.

USDJPY: 0.

USDCHF: 92.

USDCAD: 14.

---------------

Most risky pair to trade the news is GBPUSD and most safe is USDCAD (for NewsTrader_v5.3 with nfp settings - see 1st post of this thread).

GBPUSD: -36.

USDCAD: 29.

---------------

EURUSD: -50.

GBPUSD: -24.

USDJPY: -50.

USDCAD: 27.

---------------

GBPUSD: 0.

USDCAD: -11.

---------------

Starting to Test

Hi.

I've just joined and am really interested in going demo with this. Let me first congratulate Newdigital, Igorad, Dskw and all the people who conributed in this thread.

I have just a few questions:

-What is the Time Frame used by Newdigital in weekly reports for Newstrader v5.3? Does the time frame on the graphic affect the settings on the EA?

Been reading the forum, but can't find this info. I think I've seen something that says to use 1m or 5m.

@Newdigital,

- Regarding v6: would it be possible for you to develop a paid private calendar, with the txt file trade comments integrated to it, to completely automate the EA.

I did a simple search on RAS looking for the word News, but it seems that me and the search engine in that website didn't get along

Thanks again for this nice development

I am using M1 timeframe.

Some people are using M5 and said that M5 is better (less spiky).

5.3 version is using my tsd public calendar. But with this feature Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars everybody can create their calendar (whatever public or private) and trade it.

Version #6 is trading text file as the calendar. There are some example of this file on the fist post of this thread so everybody can create it (no need to make it commercial).

Great. And thanks again.

Will go demo for 1 or 2 weeks to adjust settings and then to small live trading account.

hope the results are similar to yours.

horacioofman:
hope the results are similar to yours.

It depends on the broker.

If you read this thread so some members reported that some brokers are widenning the spread during the news events (sometimes from 4 pips to 24 pips for 4 digit broker for example). Check SpreadoMeter on this thread to see the spread on your live accounts/charts https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179720

(first version is on the first post of the thread but there are some more versions should be posted on the thread).

Reason: