Multi pair indicators - page 20

Nice one. Thanks

altoronto:
Since I am great fan of CCI same thing done with CCI, all credits goes to Mladen.

mladen:
And the same thing done with stochastic (some other cosmetic changes too, like the possibility to have the current symbols stochastic "more visible")

hi mladen

is it possible to have both multi symbols stochastic & multi symbols rsi crossover alert.

Appreciated

regards

henry

Since there can be up to 8 symbols in each one, it means that there can be up to 32 different types of crossovers (and alerts) and a lot of time alerts would happen at the same time. Is that what you had in mind (since you can have a quite a "music to your ears" in some cases when multiple crosses happen at the same time)?

henrym73:
hi mladen

is it possible to have both multi symbols stochastic & multi symbols rsi crossover alert.

Appreciated

regards

henry

mladen:
Since there can be up to 8 symbols in each one, it means that there can be up to 32 different types of crossovers (and alerts) and a lot of time alerts would happen at the same time. Is that what you had in mind (since you can have a quite a "music to your ears" in some cases when multiple crosses happen at the same time)?

thx for prompt reply mladen.

What i had in mind was just using 2 pairs only for crossover .

For example for EURUSD; i would use EUR index crossover with USD index.

Some MT4 brokers like liteforex ; SIGtrader platform has EURLFX & USDLFX.

Traders could benefit from this crossover ;especially at extreme position

Hope you get my idea.

Thx

best regards

henry

henrym73

Try out this version of multi symbols stochastic with alerts

It is not a "simplified" version, but can detect crosses of any symbol over any other symbol, so it is covering all the combinations that can happen in the list of symbols you choose. It all depends on how many symbols you chose (you can choose up to 8 symbols) and it will handle the crosses alerts

henrym73:
thx for prompt reply mladen.

What i had in mind was just using 2 pairs only for crossover .

For example for EURUSD; i would use EUR index crossover with USD index.

Some MT4 brokers like liteforex ; SIGtrader platform has EURLFX & USDLFX.

Traders could benefit from this crossover ;especially at extreme position

Hope you get my idea.

Thx

best regards

henry

Multi symbols rsi with alerts

The same thing done for stochastic, done for multi symbols rsi too. So the same rules and "limits" it is having as the multi symbols stochastic indicator with alerts added version

Yes, looks good.

many traders like RSI indicator.

may be - I will try to trade it by this setup:

Files:

mladen:
The same thing done for stochastic, done for multi symbols rsi too. So the same rules and "limits" it is having as the multi symbols stochastic indicator with alerts added version

thanks a million mladen.

appreciate your help.

You guys are simply great..

regards

henry

newdigital:
Yes, looks good.

many traders like RSI indicator.

may be - I will try to trade it by this setup:

Yeah newdigital

Looks like have some potential. Plus uncluttered clean chart

regards