Support and resistance lines disappear

Why do previously drawn lines on a chart disappear when you leave a currency pair, go to another, then return to the chart that had the lines drawn?

Rgds 

mackrk:

Why do previously drawn lines on a chart disappear when you leave a currency pair, go to another, then return to the chart that had the lines drawn?

Rgds 

What do you mean by leave a currency pair, ?

If an indicator or EA is de-initialized in the process, it probably deletes all the objects in de-init. If that is the case, the code will have to be modified.

Keith Watford:

What do you mean by leave a currency pair, ?

If an indicator or EA is de-initialized in the process, it probably deletes all the objects in de-init. If that is the case, the code will have to be modified.

Eg. I draw a line on a EURCAD 5' chart, select another chart; say EURUSD 5'. When I come back to the EURCAD 5' chart the line is missing.

mackrk:
Eg. I draw a line on a EURCAD 5' chart, select another chart; say EURUSD 5'. When I come back to the EURCAD 5' chart the line is missing.

This is where you are not clear. Are you selecting a different chart or are you selecting a different symbol from market watch so that the same chart shows a different symbol?

As I said

Is this the case?

Keith Watford:

This is where you are not clear. Are you selecting a different chart or are you selecting a different symbol from market watch so that the same chart shows a different symbol?

As I said

Is this the case?

Sorry I'm confusing you. Yes a different chart and then back to the original one. Maybe I will need to re-install the program? Thanks.

If you are simply looking at a different chart (in the chart tabs) and then returning to the first one, I can see no reason for the lines to be deleted.

Look in the experts tab and see if any indicator or EA is re-intialized when you see this happening.

Reason: