BrainSystem: ALERT SIGNALS - page 2

hi

yes it's possible, I've forgot the indicator, but you can find it here

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I think bt indicators are repainting.

Repainting is a relative term.

If you can actually describe the repainting your experiencing, we can define repainting as the bad kind, or the kind u'll get with most indicators.

cannu:
I think bt indicators are repainting.

None BT indies repaints. Check the code please.

alert

hello...first of all i must thank new digital and other creators of brain trend systems...it helps great...and if u make a good combination of it with other default oscialltors of MT4 u get wonderful positive results...

anyway...(with regards) i want to have the braintrend2sig indicator with ALERT and REFRESHİNG capacity...i dont know coding or programminng...that is why i m positing this message.plz someone help me

as a summary wat i want is :

1- braintrend2sig indicator with alert (IT MUST BE ABLE TO REFRESH TOO)

thanks

selym_co:
hello...first of all i must thank new digital and other creators of brain trend systems...it helps great...and if u make a good combination of it with other default oscialltors of MT4 u get wonderful positive results...

anyway...(with regards) i want to have the braintrend2sig indicator with ALERT and REFRESHİNG capacity...i dont know coding or programminng...that is why i m positing this message.plz someone help me

as a summary wat i want is :

1- braintrend2sig indicator with alert (IT MUST BE ABLE TO REFRESH TOO)

thanks

have you tried igorad's version?

boostedtrader:
Hi ND..

I have download the latest this BT system(all in one version), it supposed to give alert when new BT1 & BT2 appears. But mine does not.

Please anybody help me...

Thanks in advance.

i have been using all in 1 - attached...

i can confirm the alert does not work properly - does anyone know what is wrong? it shows up when it wants basically...

if anyone could have a look that would be great.

It works for me.

It was an alert 3 minutes ago for CADJPY (I am trading 11 pairs and it was alert signal just for CADJPY 3 minutes ago):

Check alert mode in indicator: it should be AlertMode = 2.

Files:
alert_1.jpg  22 kb
alert_2.jpg  198 kb

newdigital:
It works for me.

It was an alert 3 minutes ago for CADJPY (I am trading 11 pairs and it was alert signal just for CADJPY 3 minutes ago):

Check alert mode in indicator: it should be AlertMode = 2.

can you post your brain 1 allinone ?

Indicators are updated on this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173139

name of the file is bt_m30.zip

Reason: