Line and Channel Breakout Alert Indicator

Hi!

Another borring day, so another indicator =P

Today i was thinking on all those times when i missed some nice movement for not being watching the screen at the particular moment when it happened.

So i made this simple indicator.

I'll explain shortly the parameters.

Mode:

Mode 0 is a simple one line break alert mode, so, you input the price level where you want your line put (for example a resistance or support level).

Mode 1 is a channel mode, so you put the upper channel price level on Price1, and the lower channel price level on Price2.

UseSoundAlert:

To enable/disable the sound alert.

SoundFile:

To select the sound file to be used. By default its put alert.wav as it is on all metatrader instalations.

PlaySoundNTimes:

Just set how many times do you want it to play the sound file, being 1 the default. (Be careful with this, as it doesnt wait for the sound to end for the next one to begin, so dont set it too high).

UseAlertPopUp:

To enable/disable the alert popup message.

UseTickMode:

To monitor price realtime, or just wait for the complete bar (just open prices).

UseSendMail:

To enable/disable sending an email alert acording to email settings of metatrader.

DeactivateOnAlert:

If you want the alert to fire just once and then deactivate or want it to stay active (when tick mode is on, its better to left this on true, as price uses to touch many times the same line.

Well, this has been a really useful indicator to me.

Please post comments.

JCC

I don't see anything on the chart, do we need another indicator as well?

You have to fill in the price where you want the alert to sound,

Then it will put that alert line on the charts

Mart

Yes, you need to input a price first, because by default both price1 and 2 are set to 2.000.

juanchoc:
Hi!

Another borring day, so another indicator =P

Today i was thinking on all those times when i missed some nice movement for not being watching the screen at the particular moment when it happened.

So i made this simple indicator.

JCC

This is a great indicator!

Could it be modified to include multiple price lines?

Thanks

what is the advantage of this indicator over just using MT4 alerts..

could be good if it would indicate a trend line break.

That's great. Is it possible to draw the line rather input the no.?

Tks in advance

Line Breakout Alert....Sweet.....

JCC, your indicator's a bewdy, and is making life lots easier for me!

Just one little point, I found as I load line values for pairs in the 2.+++ category, the default 2.0 setting promptly was installing a line at precisely 2.000........

I remedied the glitch by altering the default to 3.0 prior to installing lines on my charts.

Thanks again for this neat little tool!

Glenn.

Alert on VPS to send Alert to Local computer?

Do you know if there is a way to send an alert from a vps computer to a local computer. I have tried to use the MT4 email alert with no success.

Thanks

Nice alert indicator!

i am looking for this breakout indicator !! any help

An indicator that gives an alert when the price CLOSES above or below a certain horizontal line.

i found a lot of alerting indicators that alert when the price reaches to a certain trend or level.

my indicator must work as follows : I draw a horzintal line on support , the indicator gotta give an alert if the prices CLOSES below the support.

the same for resistance.

any help guys, i got sick from searching and requesting programmers to help me

Hello everyone !

Lots of indicator over here ! I have found the TLine alert indicator very useful but I would like appreciate a little modification. Since I trade different currencies on a laptop computer it would be nice to see what currency pair the alarm comes from . A window where you could type your comment would be enough and when the alarm comes one a pop-window showing the comment would appear. I would really appreciate if someone could do that for me!

I don't know how to do this but I think some of you are experts, so this

would be a GREAT help if this indicator would exist !!!

Thank you and have a good trade.

Reason: