dear Mladen

can you make this indi working in array code for mt4 build 625

Files:
i-g.mq4  5 kb

guner:
dear Mladen can you make this indi working in array code for mt4 build 625

Trying to see the logic why does the indicator needs an array

Will see what can be done

Hi mladen I want to ask you your indicator dear mladen...It is 4 timeframe I only ask on Daily chart and Daily period close 1day later repaint or not? Thanks dear....Regards kubi.

kubi:
Hi mladen I want to ask you your indicator dear mladen...It is 4 timeframe I only ask on Daily chart and Daily period close 1day later repaint or not? Thanks dear....Regards kubi.

kubi

It does not repaint the DAILY closed bar

That is usually not the first closed bar on a current chart if you are using chart other than daily.

is this right mladen?

kubi:

is this right mladen?

kubi

If that is a daily chart as you wrote there, then yes, that is right

mladen:
Trying to see the logic why does the indicator needs an array Will see what can be done

it will calculate the max and nin value of a array.

if you put 1 for all constants you will see exact cci and rsi values currently.

Hello Mladen,

I would like to backtest my strategy with script renko, but it does not function on the new platform metatrader.

Please, could you look at?

I searched on google a script which functions on the new platform but I did not find.

Sorry for my english, I'm french, but I think that one understood oneself.

rk-renkolivechart_v6-script-adj-nf.mq4

un6oitil:
Hello Mladen,

I would like to backtest my strategy with script renko, but it does not function on the new platform metatrader.

Please, could you look at?

I searched on google a script which functions on the new platform but I did not find.

Sorry for my english, I'm french, but I think that one understood oneself.

rk-renkolivechart_v6-script-adj-nf.mq4

un6oitil

That script is just scratched as far as the changes for the new metatarder 4 hst file formats are required. Only the file ansi format is changed all the rest is working (not working) as it is still the old hst file format and that combination can not work

It needs much more changes in order to make it compatible with new format. Will see what can be done (saw some scripts that were not able to work without a total rewrite)

You're efforts Mladen keep many of us greedy traders from going nuts because we see how generous you are and seemingly happy!

Is there a Dema I could put on my price graph and also on the indicator in the window under the price graph.

I do that using the ema moving average in Metatrader and use the "first indicator" option to put it on the indicator.

I think dema would be better than the ema but can't find a dema to put on the indicator.

Thanks for any help!

Reason: