Coding help - page 206

mrtools:
Hello Freakout, Check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page360 even though the name is a little different think their the same.

thanks for the link but the indicator that I've attached is much different

freakout:
thanks for the link but the indicator that I've attached is much different

Yeah after looking closer, your right, added the alerts to the version you posted.

Files:

Hi mladen,

thank you very much for your advice.

It seems to work! You are a star!

mladen:
Try replacing that line with this one :
mLag = iCustom(Symbol(), 0, "NonLagMA_v7.1", Price, Length, Displace, PctFilter,"", Color, ColorBarBack, Deviation, "", SoundAlertMode, buffer, iBar);

With kind regards,

Thomas

drunkpips:
yes , i didnt see an indicator with that idea there

somebody help me pls

hello guys, does any of you know a indi/ea that can do:

create an offline chart that shows only the main trading time of an index (like dax or s&p), and not an 24 hour chart. Would be great, if it would have starting time and ending time and timeframe(1min, 5min...60min) as an input.

why? because drawing trendlines on an 24 hour-chart where 16 hours do not have real volume doesn´t make much sense imho...

maybe one of you can change the code of an renko/rangebar ea to do that. I tried, but that is far beyond my coding skills.

sorry, I don´t understand. my broker has 24-hour charts for dax and s&p

edit: mladens post I was answering just disappeared...

marley60:
sorry, I don´t understand. my broker has 24-hour charts for dax and s&p

Yep, you are right

But better to wait with any offline charts creation since the format of the new hst files in the new metatrader 4 is changed (so whatever works now as offline chart will not work when they start using new metatrader 4)

does that mean no more renko/rangebar charts possible?

marley60:
does that mean no more renko/rangebar charts possible?

There will be offline charts (and those too) but they are changing the format and they still did not make the exact format public. So all existing code that creates offline charts data will have to be rewritten

Hi mladen;

Could you help me please to make an indicator appear as an Arrow Signal of combination from below 3 attached indicator?

Arrow BUY Signal appears on the next candle, after on the previous candle:

Appears Blue MACD_Dot, and the candle crossing middle of Keltner_Channel, and also the Yellow Histogram of MACD_Real has above zero lines.

Arrow SELL Signal appears on the next candle, after on the previous candle:

Appears RED MACD_Dot, and the candle crossing middle of Keltner_Channel, and also the Yellow Histogram of MACD_Real has below zero lines.

Thank you in advance.

rjd877

Reason: