New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 41

Sushicat:
You know what MLaden,

No sorry, but not to worry. I'm still adding a few things in the soup right now so those can go on ice for the mo. However, since I've noticed you're an active fixer upper when it comes to indis, was wondering if you've made any sort of cci alert for crossing manually set levels? example: level 0, 50, 150,200 etc that user can specify? Or even a chart cci arrow (with alert *fingers crossed*) that will appear once set level was crossed?

If you perhaps have some ole thingie like that lying around.....would love you long time if you could share

N

Sushicat, this is an mtf cci with user controlled levels for oversold or overbought with alerts made compatible with new mt4 builds.

Files:

mladen:
Try this version out

does it repaint/recalculate?

wojtek.paul:
does it repaint/recalculate?

wojtek

It should not. It is not using repainting/recalculating indicators as a source for divergences, but divergences are always drawn after the fact (that is their nature). So they shouldn't repaint but are going to lag (you are rarely going to be able to use divergence in a signaling mode)

mladen:
wojtek It should not. It is not using repainting/recalculating indicators as a source for divergences, but divergences are always drawn after the fact (that is their nature). So they shouldn't repaint but are going to lag (you are rarely going to be able to use divergence in a signaling mode)

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. Unfortunately, I cannot see the indicator on the chart (there is an empty 'separate window'). The debugger indicates critical error 'array out of range' (MT4 build 610). Perhaps you could help?

wojtek.paul:
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. Unfortunately, I cannot see the indicator on the chart (there is an empty 'separate window'). The debugger indicates critical error 'array out of range' (MT4 build 610). Perhaps you could help?

wojtek

This one is a bit modified to avoid all the zero divide errors too. Tested all the 35 modes of the oscillator and they work OK. To avoid "array out of range" error do not add #property strict to the indicator or else it should be completely rewritten )zero divide was happening in 2 cases but those did not prevent the rest 33 oscillator types to work - if strict was not set)

PS: dynamic cycle explore - simple (which is the default mode for the oscillator set by the author) was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page88

evgenbest:
big to you thanks for the response

Updated version (since in build 614 it does not want to work at all). Still problems with labels display, but at least this one works in build 614

Can someone check these indicators for compatibility?

tampa:
Can someone check these indicators for compatibility?

Here you go

Hi,

I use this indicator to see the spread in currencies but it's just not working anymore. Can someone help me to make this spread indicator to work in the current mql4?

display_spread.mq4

Thanks in advance for your help!

Files:

Don_xyZ:
Hi,

I use this indicator to see the spread in currencies but it's just not working anymore. Can someone help me to make this spread indicator to work in the current mql4?

display_spread.mq4

Thanks in advance for your help!

Try using this one :

Files:
Reason: