New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 36

toldmikl:
I did it, but nothing happend. I set 99999999.

You can see in this picture.

You have to restart your terminal and try to force it to load the older data too (turn the auto scroll off and press PageUP so that you force data download - you can download data from history center too but some issues have been reported with it too). After all that, again restart the terminal

I have a request if you can!

Do you have an Expert Advisor (EA) that contain trailing stop and breakout for MT4 build 610 ?

Thanks very much !

mladen:
You have to restart your terminal and try to force it to load the older data too (turn the auto scroll off and press PageUP so that you force data download - you can download data from history center too but some issues have been reported with it too). After all that, again restart the terminal

I tried what you write, but failed. It's not working for me. I download the data from history center but it's not working I get only 1-2+ bar not too much...

mladen:

I tried what you write, but failed. It's not working for me. I download the data from history center but it's not working I get only 1-2+ bar not too much... I do not understand on higher time frame like MN why I have more data than smaller timeframe like 1M?

toldmikl:
I tried what you write, but failed. It's not working for me. I download the data from history center but it's not working I get only 1-2+ bar not too much...

Here is how it looks like on my chart when I have enabled 250.000 bars of chart (November 1st 2013 on 1 minute chart) when used on metaquotes demo server. When you try to use it on some broker you will get a a warning that the data will be downloaded from metaquotes center and maybe that is the problem (data incompatibility between brokers and metaquotes - but that is a guessing game in the flood of bugs that invaded this new metatrader 4)

Files:

Dear mladen & mrtools, I'm trying to convert this indicator to be compatible with the build 610 and do not get it.

If I put #property extrict I have some warnings and when I put the indicator on the chart does not show anything.

If I remove #property extrict I have much less warnings but the line drawing is continuous.

You can guide me or fix the problem.

Thanks, Bernardo.

Files:

bertdf:
Dear mladen & mrtools, I'm trying to convert this indicator to be compatible with the build 610 and do not get it.

If I put #property extrict I have some warnings and when I put the indicator on the chart does not show anything.

If I remove #property extrict I have much less warnings but the line drawing is continuous.

You can guide me or fix the problem.

Thanks, Bernardo.

Bernardo

See this one (with same parameters, the should give same results) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page17

Toldmikl..

1. Atach an indicator to 1M chart

2. Swich off "auto scroll" button in your terminal

3. Manualy scroll back 1M chart for about 3-4 mounths(you can do it faster with "page up" button)

4. Restart the Terminal and open offline chart

after these steps everything

should work fine..

Good Luck

Reboj

Hi Mladen, thanks for replying. The indicator you propose is visually different (I'm very used to this)... I took it as a base and I could compile with #property extrict and have only two warnings. In the image attached you can see that the line appears now, but still have differences from the original with the same parameters... you can take a look?

Thanks, Bernardo.

mladen:
Bernardo See this one (with same parameters, the should give same results) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page17
Files:
leledc.jpg  49 kb

dansmol:
Dear mrtools,

In my indicator there is no such thing like slow or fast.

I attach an other version.Can you see it again?

All the best

Dan

Dan in the ma by ma version its a ma(25 period) crossing a signal(which is a 5 period array of the ma). So the Lawgirl is using the cross of the 25 period ma and the 5 period signal.

Reason: