Elite indicators :) - page 1427

ADXm - the floating levels version with price pre-smoothing (the same as the ADXm (on-chart) indicator except that it is in a sub-window)

Files:
ADXm fl.mq4  25 kb

mladen:

ADXm - the floating levels version with price pre-smoothing (the same as the ADXm (on-chart) indicator except that it is in a sub-window)

thank you mladen!!!!!!!!!!

mladen:

Also this version :

This version has an option to smooth the results of the oscillator and it has 3 choices of color chage :

• on levels cross
  • on zero cross
  • and on slope change

alerts are triggered according to color change choice

your awesome God bless you so much  

mladen:

Do we have that for mt5?

sebastianK:
Do we have that for mt5?
Not yet - it is in the process of being made

Good day everyone,

Do you have a tick indicator or tick scalper indicator? 

Mr Mladen,

is it possible to add alerts on color change to your "ema variation + filter 3 mtf" indi?

Sami1990:

Good day everyone,

Do you have a tick indicator or tick scalper indicator? 

You can use this indicator - attach it to the chart, set up the parameters and open the resulting offline chart (you can work with the offline chart the same as with any other offline chart)
Files:

mladen:
You can use this indicator - attach it to the chart, set up the parameters and open the resulting offline chart (you can work with the offline chart the same as with any other offline chart)

hi mladen,

i attach it to my chart but it doesn't show anything on my chart. Do i need to configure the settings or parameters of this indi? 

Sami1990:

hi mladen,

i attach it to my chart but it doesn't show anything on my chart. Do i need to configure the settings or parameters of this indi? 

It is not supposed to show anything on your chart

Go to file->open offline and open the offline chart that is generated by the indicator (if you are using defaults, that will be 10 minutes symbol name that you are looking for). Once when you open the offline chart, use it as any other online or offline chart (attach indicators, scripts or EAs to those offline charts the same way as you do to any other chart - the only difference is that chart is having tick data not time bound data as the usual charts)

PS: see the "volumes" for those tick charts - since they are generated based on the number of ticks you want to use, the "volumes" are always the same - so, in a way, those are "equi-volume charts". And as you can see, any other indicator can be used on such charts

Reason: