Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 45

Man, it is clear now that the English spoken part of metaquotes site is not to post about bugs. This is by far the strangest (don't want to use other word) beta test I have ever seen. Ridiculous

No updates yet. Judging from that all is "perfect"

The only news is this (a quote from the metaquotes site) :

I asked a broker to ask MQL for an approximate release date and they've been told that this update isn't happening for the forseeable future.

mladen:
No updates yet. Judging from that all is "perfect" The only news is this (a quote from the metaquotes site) :

That is a good news I have an impression that all this is doe in order to bust obvious lack of interest for metatrader in the last year up (a sort of a fake change - designed to look like they are doing something)

Build 547

Does the rest need to be told? Nothing changed. Parameters still passed wrongly. Called instances still not unloaded from memory on time frame / symbol change. A simple attempt to do a multi time frame call from within the indicator to the indicator using string parameters crashed my terminal ... happy weekend to all

The way how this beta test goes, that will be next year for sure. Some guys telling that there are errors are ridiculed at metaquotes site (as if the purpose of the beta test is to praise instead to debug). Those "praisers" are not helping anybody and metaquotes seems to like that - so, who is going to report the errors when the metaquote people are ignoring error reports? Ridiculous!!!

Hello Everyone,

I went through this thread and if any one in can clear the following query

1. Will the existing MT4 indicator and EA work on the new release of Metatrades

2. I would like to know what are the advantage and disadvantage of the new version.

I went through the link provided in this thread and the MQL4 forum, could not make much, appreciate if some one could clear this query

Thanks in advance

skc321:
Hello Everyone,

I went through this thread and if any one in can clear the following query

1. Will the existing MT4 indicator and EA work on the new release of Metatrades

2. I would like to know what are the advantage and disadvantage of the new version.

I went through the link provided in this thread and the MQL4 forum, could not make much, appreciate if some one could clear this query

Thanks in advance

1. It should work, but if you try to recompile it, majority will not work

2. No idea of the advantages of a new version since so far the existing compilation prevents us from any serious testing

As I see the "no talk on English part pf metaquotes forum" is still on. But, also it is almost new year, They are probably planing to give us a present in the new year - a right to talk :):)

techmac:
As I see the "no talk on English part pf metaquotes forum" is still on. But, also it is almost new year, They are probably planing to give us a present in the new year - a right to talk :):)

They should do that faster - the number of people giving up this beta testing is increasing and if that all continues the way it is going on now, soon they might find themselves without people willing to test. Without information of what have been done and without listening to experiences of the testers, it is not a beta testing but a "we are pretending that we are doing something" game. Not serious - from any trading platform seller let alone from the one that claims to be the most popular one

Man, they are deleting posts from a thread dedicated to beta testing in English section that they do not like. Sad

Reason: