MQL5 metaquotes data

Does anyone know how metaquotes historical data has been derived?. I mean from which institutional trades data?

I am not sure price is indicative or average rather than real data . I heard somewhere that they average price after obtaining  data from different brokerage. But most of the time i see latest meta data is accurate 

Are you about Metatrader-Demo server of MT5?
This MetaQuotes-Demo server is not used for trading; it is used to update MT5 to the next (mostly beta) build and to test beta builds of MT5.
And the trading accounts of the brokers (demo or live/real) should be used for trading.

You need to connect to MetaQUotes-Demo server if you are the beta tester for example.

Rishi Y:

Does anyone know how metaquotes historical data has been derived?. I mean from which institutional trades data?

I am not sure price is indicative or average rather than real data . I heard somewhere that they average price after obtaining  data from different brokerage. But most of the time i see latest meta data is accurate 

Don't get false hopes, believing that extra accurate historical courses will lead to extra trustworthy optimization and backtesting results. Either way, backtest and optimizations give only a direction and no guarantee for the future!

Sergey Golubev #:
should

Yes I mean about demo directly from mql. I am just wondering as Mql is not a broker , from where they are getting these data?. Is it from some other brokers?

The history is coming from the company of the account the terminal is logged in.
Reason: