Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 43

Must say that some coders at metaquote site are starting to share my sentiment. Without visible changes and without knowing what has been corrected, there is no purpose of testing

PS: judging from the account number (my first account was No 150 and today I was forced to open a new one : No 450, the number of beta testers is much smaller than it is told. If we take into account that some are actually not testing and that there are multiple account users, all in all the estimate is 50 people maximum and that is not what one would expect from a normal beta testing

...this might be the reason why they no longer testing vigorously..... Distance & Speed - LIVE Information - Comet ISON 2013 just saying:)

Pava:
...this might be the reason why they no longer testing vigorously..... Distance & Speed - LIVE Information - Comet ISON 2013 just saying:)

That just might be a kind of a future of the whole thing ____________

PS: no updates, no news. Same old errors

Some are reporting big problems with EAs (I personally do not have such problems but since the reports are coming from a komposter - who is anything but an unknown coder, they should be considered seriously).

Te way it is going, we might as well plan an extra new year eve with this beta (at least two ones)

Build 546 : nothing new (surprise, surprise)

Attaching 4 very, very simple indicators that are working with errors from the very beginning of this unfortunate beta testing. When they start to work as expected maybe only then it will be time to test the rest.

With master integer change the time frames and see the state of the counter when you change the time frame back to the old one. With master string : whatever you write into the string parameter only the first character of the parameter is passed to the called indicator. Did not test other types of parameters types. These two are enough to stop any other tests

PS: On top of all after 5 minutes of usage, when I tried to exit the new terminal, it crashed (so there is something new )

can we open a demo account from the updated mt4 as normal mt4

bestforexrobot:
can we open a demo account from the updated mt4 as normal mt4

No, it can not

mladen:
Build 546 : nothing new (surprise, surprise)

Metaquotes keeps shooting themselves in the head with all these garbage releases. It is evident to me that there are probably drastic revisions being made to change the underlying foundation of MT5 to support the "MT45" promise. Until these revisions get finished and get well tested, it is senseless and highly damaging to their reputation to continue making questionable releases. They are only wasting their time and ours by releasing these "updates".

Tzuman:
Metaquotes keeps shooting themselves in the head with all these garbage releases. It is evident to me that there are probably drastic revisions being made to change the underlying foundation of MT5 to support the "MT45" promise. Until these revisions get finished and get well tested, it is senseless and highly damaging to their reputation to continue making questionable releases. They are only wasting their time and ours by releasing these "updates".

Tzuman

I think that the lesser problem is that they are shooting themselves in the head. They also "successfully" stopped any development per moment (and it lasts for quite some time now) and I am afraid that restating that process for metatrader will never be possible again

Reason: