Coding help - page 261

sunshineh:
Hi,

is there another possibility to create a cut-out a defined number of bars from an existing underlying?

I know, I can realize that with an indicator, but there are only left bars on that possitions. I want that not only the bars are cutted-out, also the time from the timeline (I hope you can understand my discription).

The only way would be to create a kind of offline chart with some bars left out

Hello fellow coders,

I am looking for a shortcut, to re-open the input dialogueof already attached indicator.

A usual way is double-clicking on rendered indicator value. But what to do if the indicator does not display any value (has no buffer)?

Ovo:
Hello fellow coders,

I am looking for a shortcut, to re-open the input dialogueof already attached indicator.

A usual way is double-clicking on rendered indicator value. But what to do if the indicator does not display any value (has no buffer)?

The only thing that comes in mind is to go to indicators list (Ctrl + I) and then chose the indicator you wish to adjust from the list of indicators

mladen:
The only thing that comes in mind is to go to indicators list (Ctrl + I) and then chose the indicator you wish to adjust from the list of indicators

Oh yes, but it is quite not a shortcut. I tried tricks with a dummy buffer and a histogram, but I already gave up. No way.

Dear Mladen,what original HA you used for HA offline chart?I simply want to play with parameters. To put it on the usual chart ,to see as better to make parameters for the offline chart.I think it will be simpler to choose parameters for the indicator thus, than to open each time offline.

Thank you

Air92:
Dear Mladen,what original HA you used for HA offline chart?I simply want to play with parameters. To put it on the usual chart ,to see as better to make parameters for the offline chart.I think it will be simpler to choose parameters for the indicator thus, than to open each time offline. Thank you

The basis is this one : heikenashismoothedclean.mq4 with some changes in it (but you can use this one for comparison)

But I do not think that the thing is in the chart alone, but in a combination of a low lag regular chart with OHLC that can be used by other indicators and then it seems to be useful - like this example (it just takes some time to get used to it) :

mladen:
The basis is this one : heikenashismoothedclean.mq4 with some changes in it (but you can use this one for comparison) But I do not think that the thing is in the chart alone, but in a combination of a low lag regular chart with OHLC that can be used by other indicators and then it seems to be useful - like this example (it just takes some time to get used to it) :

I try to get used to it... It very well proves to be on a trend, but when movement sharp in a corridor. other parameters are necessary. I want to make as better

Also I can precisely tell that for USD couples it looks better =)

Files:
eurjpymm11.png  93 kb

looks equally. Thank you

Files:
eurjpymm15.png  60 kb

hello,

I have a request... could someone fix this indicator to work on the new MT4 version?

thanks in advance

Files:

freakout:
hello,

I have a request... could someone fix this indicator to work on the new MT4 version?

thanks in advance

They have changed the way how dll functions that have string arguments as a result are working (some are plain disabled to work) so, not sure that that indicator can be repaired to work as it used without a total logic change

Reason: