Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 232

techmac:
Whatever they are doing it is a disgrace that a forum that used to be reputable is allowing things like that

Yes, sure, but they have a moderator, don't they? It is his responsibility and MQ are ignorants if they keep him.

Ovo:
Yes, sure, but they have a moderator, don't they? It is his responsibility and MQ are ignorants if they keep him.

I agree with you 100%. But you can leave out the "if they keep him.". :):)

techmac:
I agree with you 100%. But you can leave out the "if they keep him.". :):)

If the owners of the company do not control what their employees are doing, than there is something wrong with the company, does not matter what the employee is doing

morro:
If the owners of the company do not control what their employees are doing, than there is something wrong with the company, does not matter what the employee is doing

That thing is dead

Forget about it. Count that type of "posts" just on the first page (and they are not deleting old posts like that any more)

Files:
scamm.gif  79 kb

It gets worse :

deleted the email, left the add on purpose (the ridiculousness of the combination is overwhelming). The post is a straight forward criminal case. I don't think that mt is aware of the consequences they can have because of posts like that

Files:
mt_1.gif  45 kb

checkin:
It gets worse :

deleted the email, left the add on purpose (the ridiculousness of the combination is overwhelming). The post is a straight forward criminal case. I don't think that mt is aware of the consequences they can have because of posts like that

Guys

It is not just mt4 part

See this :

that is mt5 forum

Files:
mt_1_1.gif  42 kb

techmac:
Guys

It is not just mt4 part

See this :

that is mt5 forum

Yes. That post is still there. So is the moderator

checkin:
Yes. That post is still there. So is the moderator

I am sure that the moderator at the mt5 part of the forum is doing his best. If things like that happen there, there must be some other reason for it than the moderator not attending his job

mladen:
I am sure that the moderator at the mt5 part of the forum is doing his best. If things like that happen there, there must be some other reason for it than the moderator not attending his job

mladen

With all due respect, but the two moderators working on mt5 english part are not doing anything worth mentioning. mt5 part is a bit cleaner but that is all

checkin:
mladen With all due respect, but the two moderators working on mt5 english part are not doing anything worth mentioning. mt5 part is a bit cleaner but that is all

checkin

Been working with one of them for years. I know that, if some extraordinary situation is not in case, he does not neglect his job. That is why I told that there must be some other reason for what is going on there

Reason: