Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 238

Some strange things happening with build 840. Need to test it more, but I do not like what it is doing

techmac:
It will probably be 850 ...
checkin:
Still no build 840

And continues to the Next version ... Next ... and the Last v1000 will replaced MT4 into MT5 nmc

There are a discovered the MT4 Editor Build 830 can convert .mq5 file save options to be .mq4 file

Build 840 is unpredictable in back-testing : sometimes it uses enormous amount of memory (for 5 months of data - if I leave it unlimited it is a disaster), sometimes not. Sometimes the back-test starts, sometimes not.

I thought that they want to make it better. I was not right. If they continue like this, build 1000 will need this : Cray XC Series Supercomputers | Cray to work

checkin:
Build 840 is unpredictable in back-testing : sometimes it uses enormous amount of memory (for 5 months of data - if I leave it unlimited it is a disaster), sometimes not. Sometimes the back-test starts, sometimes not. I thought that they want to make it better. I was not right. If they continue like this, build 1000 will need this : Cray XC Series Supercomputers | Cray to work

If I had money for that computer, I would most certainly not use metatrader

checkin:
Build 840 is unpredictable in back-testing : sometimes it uses enormous amount of memory (for 5 months of data - if I leave it unlimited it is a disaster), sometimes not. Sometimes the back-test starts, sometimes not. I thought that they want to make it better. I was not right. If they continue like this, build 1000 will need this : Cray XC Series Supercomputers | Cray to work

I happen to have similar back-test behaviour

Waiting for build 850 (at least)

With the new build old stuff returned at mt site : now you can buy shoes there - that is what we all expected much earlier

techmac:
With the new build old stuff returned at mt site : now you can buy shoes there - that is what we all expected much earlier

You can also learn how to make a CD cover

checkin:
You can also learn how to make a CD cover

But back-testing problems ignored again. Oh well - all the usual

techmac:

Waiting build 999 and cheap underwear market - only then they will decide to make this thing reasonably bug free

checkin:
Waiting build 999 and cheap underwear market - only then they will decide to make this thing reasonably bug free

Ticket to service desk ignored - nice

Reason: