Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 239

checkin:
Ticket to service desk ignored - nice

Don't hold your breth

Btw: do you guts know how many stuff from TSD is sold at mt site? And not for a couple of $

techmac:
Don't hold your breth Btw: do you guts know how many stuff from TSD is sold at mt site? And not for a couple of $

That is happening for a long time

The sad thing is that people are fooled to pay fr something that is free

mladen:
That is happening for a long time The sad thing is that people are fooled to pay fr something that is free

It is almost always like that - I could hardly see an original that is sold there. Just renamed stuff

checkin:
Ticket to service desk ignored - nice

Anything sent to service desk about back test is just ignored

Looks like they don't want us to test stuff before using it

Lol, they are gonna changing to be a wholesale merchant

belajarfx:
Lol, they are gonna changing to be a wholesale merchant

They already are

whisperer:
They already are

Not yet. But they are on a good path to become one

how to fix metaeditor before when i want to modify indicator its open a code with some colors LIKE MODE_OPEN etc Now everything is black code also when i press compile before indicator automatic change the settings and i didnt need to startover againe metatrader to see that change any fix ?

kimiamx:
how to fix metaeditor before when i want to modify indicator its open a code with some colors LIKE MODE_OPEN etc Now everything is black code also when i press compile before indicator automatic change the settings and i didnt need to startover againe metatrader to see that change any fix ?

You can not do anything to change parameters automatically (only colors, styles and drawing styles are updated automatically, the rest is not ...)

As of having the whole code black : you have to change something and then it "comes back" (but then you may have ridiculous situations that the code before the change has syntax highlight, and the rest still does not). That is an error that have in metaeditor ever since they made a new mt4 and they never corrected it

Metaeditor is not a coders editor at all - it is like notepad with a function or two added

Reason: