Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 233

mladen:
checkin Been working with one of them for years. I know that, if some extraordinary situation is not in case, he does not neglect his job. That is why I told that there must be some other reason for what is going on there

Something extraordinary like when a moderator expels other moderators and then gets busy by freelance coding in the Jobs section.

Ovo:
Something extraordinary like when a moderator expels other moderators and then gets busy by freelance coding in the Jobs section.

Ovo

I know what you mean, but nd is above that. He would not allow some amateur coder that became moderator (for reasons unknown) to push him around. Even then he would do his job properly. I still think that the problem is deeper

From tomorrow build 825

The announcement is right above the : "Buy Real Registered Passport, Drivers license,id cards school certificates etc ..." and " Relocating Residence from One Town to Another with Help of Moving Companies" posts. So the admins of mt did see the posts (at least one, since the time is the second is hours and hours before the announcement) , and did nothing

techmac:
From tomorrow build 825 The announcement is right above the : "Buy Real Registered Passport, Drivers license,id cards school certificates etc ..." and " Relocating Residence from One Town to Another with Help of Moving Companies" posts. So the admins of mt did see the posts (at least one, since the time is the second is hours and hours before the announcement) , and did nothing

No build 810

And now they have a "visual mode" for "indicators back testing" :):)

Some genius even made an option to test indicator in a non-visual mode - that I would like to see - indicator that does not show anything and we get results from such an indicator. This is worse and worse with each and every new build

Build 816 (yesterday it was build 814)

Indicators back testing - at least multi time frame is working OK. Did not test the rest

If you test indicators in the EA visual back test mode - same things as before - no mtf, no changes to the errors they had.

Indicators testing is not a novelty to builds > 800

You can use it almost the same as ea visual back testing + multi time frame mode works (at least it works in build 788 I am using). I do not remeber exactly when did tat indicators testing start

checkin:
Build 816 (yesterday it was build 814)

Indicators back testing - at least multi time frame is working OK. Did not test the rest

If you test indicators in the EA visual back test mode - same things as before - no mtf, no changes to the errors they had.

So they are still making new builds each hour and releasing them in order to release build 825?

So typical

techmac:
So they are still making new builds each hour and releasing them in order to release build 825? So typical

Yes

They are spamming with builds - which is not a good sign. If they told that build 825 will be today, then why build 814 yesterday and build 816 this morning?

checkin:
Yes They are spamming with builds - which is not a good sign. If they told that build 825 will be today, then why build 814 yesterday and build 816 this morning?

Don't have logic but they always do that. But you know MT is not typical company. You never wait some logic from them xD.

Imagine : build 825 is here

I am sooo happy :)

Reason: