Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 233

techmac
techmac  
checkin:
It gets worse :

deleted the email, left the add on purpose (the ridiculousness of the combination is overwhelming). The post is a straight forward criminal case. I don't think that mt is aware of the consequences they can have because of posts like that

Guys

It is not just mt4 part

See this :

that is mt5 forum

Files:
mt_1_1.gif 42 kb
test
test  
techmac:
Guys

It is not just mt4 part

See this :

that is mt5 forum

Yes. That post is still there. So is the moderator

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
checkin:
Yes. That post is still there. So is the moderator

I am sure that the moderator at the mt5 part of the forum is doing his best. If things like that happen there, there must be some other reason for it than the moderator not attending his job

test
test  
mladen:
I am sure that the moderator at the mt5 part of the forum is doing his best. If things like that happen there, there must be some other reason for it than the moderator not attending his job

mladen

With all due respect, but the two moderators working on mt5 english part are not doing anything worth mentioning. mt5 part is a bit cleaner but that is all

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
checkin:
mladen With all due respect, but the two moderators working on mt5 english part are not doing anything worth mentioning. mt5 part is a bit cleaner but that is all

checkin

Been working with one of them for years. I know that, if some extraordinary situation is not in case, he does not neglect his job. That is why I told that there must be some other reason for what is going on there

Ovo
Ovo  
mladen:
checkin Been working with one of them for years. I know that, if some extraordinary situation is not in case, he does not neglect his job. That is why I told that there must be some other reason for what is going on there

Something extraordinary like when a moderator expels other moderators and then gets busy by freelance coding in the Jobs section.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Ovo:
Something extraordinary like when a moderator expels other moderators and then gets busy by freelance coding in the Jobs section.

Ovo

I know what you mean, but nd is above that. He would not allow some amateur coder that became moderator (for reasons unknown) to push him around. Even then he would do his job properly. I still think that the problem is deeper

techmac
techmac  

From tomorrow build 825

The announcement is right above the : "Buy Real Registered Passport, Drivers license,id cards school certificates etc ..." and " Relocating Residence from One Town to Another with Help of Moving Companies" posts. So the admins of mt did see the posts (at least one, since the time is the second is hours and hours before the announcement) , and did nothing

test
test  
techmac:
From tomorrow build 825 The announcement is right above the : "Buy Real Registered Passport, Drivers license,id cards school certificates etc ..." and " Relocating Residence from One Town to Another with Help of Moving Companies" posts. So the admins of mt did see the posts (at least one, since the time is the second is hours and hours before the announcement) , and did nothing

No build 810

And now they have a "visual mode" for "indicators back testing" :):)

Some genius even made an option to test indicator in a non-visual mode - that I would like to see - indicator that does not show anything and we get results from such an indicator. This is worse and worse with each and every new build

test
test  

Build 816 (yesterday it was build 814)

Indicators back testing - at least multi time frame is working OK. Did not test the rest

If you test indicators in the EA visual back test mode - same things as before - no mtf, no changes to the errors they had.