Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 231

I realized with 810 I am able to refer to offline charts, which are yet not open. It is a positive change after all.

Ovo:
I realized with 810 I am able to refer to offline charts, which are yet not open. It is a positive change after all.

What means that? Do you can open it with API?

braintheboss:
What means that? Do you can open it with API?

Lol, I usually open cans with an opener.

But seriously, referring to the offline timeframes from indicators/experts used to work only when the offline chart was open. Since you closed it, you would read only zeros in returning values, though the underlying file had been properly updated.

Now you get values from the offline timeframe even when it is closed.

I just noticed it, but I did not test how far it was reliable.

Ovo:
Lol, I usually open cans with an opener.

But seriously, referring to the offline timeframes from indicators/experts used to work only when the offline chart was open. Since you closed it, you would read only zeros in returning values, though the underlying file had been properly updated.

Now you get values from the offline timeframe even when it is closed.

I just noticed it, but I did not test how far it was reliable.

Ovo

I don't think that it is specific to build 810

Here is an example with older build (and if I am not mistaken, I was was doing things like that even with pre-600 builds)

Anyway, will be testing the build 810 too to see what can it do

Files:
offline.gif  101 kb

mladen:
Ovo

I don't think that it is specific to build 810

Here is an example with older build (and if I am not mistaken, I was was doing things like that even with pre-600 builds)

Anyway, will be testing the build 810 too to see what can it do

Indeed, the 788 had it as well. Not sure when it started, last time I tried this bug on 11/18/2014, so it was rather after the 600.

If this is not a showing where mt is heading, nothing does. I haven't see this type of crap on even on warez sites. Disgrace

To mods : I left the picture without changes (would not like to be accused of falsifying) If you feel it should be removed, please do

Files:
metatrader.gif  61 kb

techmac:
If this is not a showing where mt is heading, nothing does. I haven't see this type of crap on even on warez sites. Disgrace

To mods : I left the picture without changes (would not like to be accused of falsifying) If you feel it should be removed, please do

They are expanding the business?

Books not accumulation enough money?

techmac:

It looks like they steal personal information from the naive ones.

Ovo:
It looks like they steal personal information from the naive ones.

Whatever they are doing it is a disgrace that a forum that used to be reputable is allowing things like that

I'm very dissapointed with MT4. They don't want put option for disable properties dialog when you are debugging code. Then why they put option for disable it in scripts?

Reason: