As a subscriber, do you invest in Demo Account trading signals? - page 3

angevoyageur:

Off-topic. Even if I have that power, I am not moderate what I want, I will follow the rules selected by Metaquotes.

So, can you tell to the communauty why you are asking 20 credits/month for a signal you are testing on a demo account ?

Should this thread deteriorate into a discussion about a particular signal provided by a particular provider ?  isn't this one of the things that we should be seeking to avoid ?

angevoyageur:
Can you tell me why you propose a "innovative" signal on a demo account, and ask 20 credits/month (just an example) for that ?
Because you don't have the power to moderate that ;-)

angevoyageur:

Off-topic. Even if I have that power, I am not moderate what I want, I will follow the rules selected by Metaquotes.

So, can you tell to the communauty why you are asking 20 credits/month for a signal you are testing on a demo account ?

And you can tell to community why you are asking for Jobs services if you are a moderator here?

If I was a moderator, I would offer Jobs for free or not offer.

RaptorUK:
Should this thread deteriorate into a discussion about a particular signal provided by a particular provider ?  isn't this one of the things that we should be seeking to avoid ?
You are right, thanks.

figurelli:
You are right, thanks.

I can formulate it more generally, no problem. There is nothing personal in my remarks.

Why a provider would ask 20 credits/month for a testing signal on a demo account ?

figurelli:

And you can tell to community why you are asking for Jobs services if you are a moderator here?

Why is that offer conditional on you being a Moderator ?  you can offer jobs for free now if you like,  nothing is stopping you.

If you did a cost - benefit analysis of being a Moderator you wouldn't do it . . .   there is just cost and zero benefit.  ;-)

figurelli:

You are off-topic once more. I am moderator for the forum only, as you pointed out yourself. I try to help people, when they are asking question, for free. If they have coding question, also I help them happily.

RaptorUK:

Why is that offer conditional on you being a Moderator ?  you can offer jobs for free now if you like,  nothing is stopping you.

If you did a cost - benefit analysis of being a Moderator you wouldn't do it . . .   there is just cost and zero benefit.  ;-)

Note, I don't consider wrong others do that, so it's not wrong for me, I just said if I was a Moderator I would offer Jobs for free.

Anyway, I liked your point, this is not the forum to that. 

angevoyageur:
You are off-topic once more. I am moderator for the forum only, as you pointed out yourself. I try to help people, when they are asking question, for free. If they have coding question, also I help them happily.
You started the off-topic, but as Simon suggest this is not the forum for that, let's discuss about that in another thread.

figurelli:

Note, I don't consider wrong others do that, so it's not wrong for me, I just said if I was a Moderator I would offer Jobs for free.

Anyway, I liked your point, this is not the forum to that. 

LOL, it's now you who ask for moderation.
Reason: