Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 234

And with build 825 comes this too :

After a hard days work, mt thinks of you too .. :):)

techmac:
And with build 825 comes this too :

After a hard days work, mt thinks of you too .. :):)

Guys, please ...

I think that you made your point about what is happening at the mt forum. Now, please, lets us continue with what is the essence here : trading and TA. The issues they have they should solve, not us, so ... leave it to them. No need to copy that (whatever) here too

mladen:
Guys, please ... I think that you made your point about what is happening at the mt forum. Now, please, lets us continue with what is the essence here : trading and TA. The issues they have they should solve, not us, so ... leave it to them. No need to copy that (whatever) here too

OK

You are right

Praying for they resolve painting issues with scroll. Maybe in b999...

braintheboss:

We all are going to use b69

braintheboss:

What issue with scroll?

Which build?

mladen:
What issue with scroll? Which build?

If you dont see vertical line, scroll chart and will show it ( i had hack my code for run fine in old builds because have different event behavior ). You can test it in b765 ( run fine ) and b794+ ( seem vertical refresh rate problem ). You must scroll fast or not too slow for see effect.

virtualorder.ex4

Files:
virtualorder.ex4  172 kb

techmac:
We all are going to use b69

Problem is they forcing to use newer builds. I think now you must use b745+. Next upgrade forced maybe we will have use builds very buggy or with big unresolved bug. That is always a problem.

braintheboss:
If you dont see vertical line, scroll chart and will show it ( i had hack my code for run fine in old builds because have different event behavior ). You can test it in b765 ( run fine ) and b794+ ( seem vertical refresh rate problem ). You must scroll fast or not too slow for see effect. virtualorder.ex4

Oh, I understand. Actually I did not remember it was any different before.

They may have reduced the frequency of event checks, because they failed reducing the processor load during events (like the mouse move events).

Ovo:
Oh, I understand. Actually I did not remember it was any different before. They may have reduced the frequency of event checks, because they failed reducing the processor load during events (like the mouse move events).

I think that is not the problem. All mouse events are invoked. Problem is code difficult to maintain. They change something and cause some new bugs...