Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 112

Please can you help me with this indicator for MT4 build 604 !

mladen:
Please can you help me with this indicator for MT4 build 604 !

gtudor

Posted the ift rmi rsx smoothed here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page13

gtudor:

gtudor

Posted the ift rmi rsx smoothed here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page13

Thanks very much , but you can help with rsi_super smooth nrp_mtf+alerts for MT4 build 604 ?

mladen:
Thanks very much , but you can help with rsi_super smooth nrp_mtf+alerts for MT4 build 604 ?

It is posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page13

mladen:
seller9

Just some details : the way your indicator is written it will not update the chart properly

For example : you can not use RegisterWindowMessageA and PostMessageAin new metatrader 4. You Must use RegisterWindowMessageW and PostMessageW functions now. I guess that you have adjusted the format of the one you tested compiling it with build 604

Hi

Yes I am aware of that as that is the 509 version that has been used for quite some time.

The one I had changed and compiled under 604 works Ok accept not being able to be read by the EA, most indicators seem to work OK on it.

I appreciate the time you spent on this and am grateful for your help.

I will need to come up with a work around for now, the bad thing is, just about the time I get the EA fixed to work under 604 they will upgrade again and I can start all over.

I am dragging my feet on doing that thinking they will fix it soon, but maybe they don't want to fix the basket offline chart problem.

Again, Thanks for your help

Tomi5lav:
My advice to members who have not yet made the download MT4 600 - don't do it!!!

The two machines on which I haven't made MT4 600 Download operate stably (still on 509.

MF Vladimir attacks not only active platforms, but also those that are offline.

Hey Tomi5lav,

How does MT4 600 exactly "attacks" offline MT4 509? Im still on 509, but Im planning to use one online 600 and one offline 509 (or even older one - like 226). So I want to know what to watch out for.

If offline MT4 is not installed, just copied from installed folder, can new 600 find it and try to upgrade it?

Thanks!

Serg

Build 605 (from a few moments ago) :

The quick test shows that accessing prices from EA on an offline chart is solved

Issues like OnCalculate() that does not accept neither price nor other indicator data for calculation still present. Enumerated items in a drop down options box still inverted in order

Reading that some brokers are promising that "all bug will e corrected" with build 604. When did we have a metatrader (any metatrader) without bugs? Seems that only brokers do not know that (that is an efficient marketing : "metatrader will have no bugs" :):))

People

Take a look at the mq site and a flood of posts reporting problems (some serious). All this could have been avoided with a normal beta test (instead of the "only Russian part can post about the bugs"). This is not going to be cleaned up some time soon

Has anyone's charts been screwed up by the latest Metratrader update from Metaquotes. Contact me if you need a solution.

Reason: