Harmonic Analysis - page 96

paulselvan:
make statistics

That's actually not a bad idea. I mean we can check accuracy and probability of each pattern.

paulselvan:
Hello Ryushin,Irad,Lobogabor, hp traders...

Why dont we mark HP before trading?

I have 2 good examples :

-one from sam seiden on his demand/supply entries...

- another from harmonicforex.com,singapour located hp teaching school...

Any HP may meet RT/ST,divergence,HTF trend confirmation,on starting block before economic calendar output,ie...

If we consider all this arounding datas we can more fine tunning the power the considered HP

We must put a protocole in the way to fine tunning the hp's quality...in final to avoid hazardous trades

Here are HarmonicForex.com point system :

"The point system uses 6 distinct characteristics of a trade to assign points to assess how good a trade is"

9 to 10 points – you can take it straight away

7 to 8 points – Wait for reversal signs.

5 to 6 points – not worth taking the trade

Introducing the HarmonicForex Point System | HarmonicForex

Whats your opinion?

I just watched sam seiden webinars yesterday and today, just to understand more about support/resistance or supply/demand

as he speaks I looked into my charts, and started to delete the lines, the fibos, RSI indicator

basically I looked into a naked chart

I still saw gartleys/cypher/butterflys

but then I just wanted to look for supply/demand levels

so my opinion on harmonic pattern that they are great, it give the chart a human way to look at those stuff,

but if I drop that for a second, what's important is that support and resistance level which line up with any pattern

it's not that the pattern isn't working it's the supply and demand level that isn't making this pattern work

fibonacci confluence may help you find a level that there is supply and demand, but check it yourself it's all about that.

irad:
what's important is that support and resistance level which line up with any pattern it's not that the pattern isn't working it's the supply and demand level that isn't making this pattern work

Totally agreed. Support and resistance is what traders have been using to trade for ages. If a trader has a great intuition or sense for support and resistance, he never needs any indicator whatsoever. He can recognize and identify when to buy or sell. Look at USDJPY 4 four chart. We can see how support and resistance is important.

RyuShin:
Totally agreed. Support and resistance is what traders have been using to trade for ages. If a trader has a great intuition or sense for support and resistance, he never needs any indicator whatsoever. He can recognize and identify when to buy or sell. Look at USDJPY 4 four chart. We can see how support and resistance is important.

Nice!, I look at AUDJPY 60m for the pullback to give me another long opportunity, I totally missed that move, I was working on my support/resistance education, but I can see that

I also took the gbpusd news which paid me over 100 pips,

I feel sorry for the sellers..

it was a Gartley pattern but I used structure of supply and demand to enter that trade,

I was down maybe 5 pips I didn't even saw that because it was going so fast

irad:
Nice!, I look at AUDJPY 60m for the pullback to give me another long opportunity, I totally missed that move, I was working on my support/resistance education, but I can see that I also took the gbpusd news which paid me over 100 pips, I feel sorry for the sellers.. it was a Gartley pattern but I used structure of supply and demand to enter that trade, I was down maybe 5 pips I didn't even saw that because it was going so fast

GBPUSD movement was great. Support worked very nicely. I used simple 161.8 reversal on the pair. By the way, to me support and resistance is part of harmonics.

Files:
gbpusdh1_1.png  49 kb

RyuShin:
That's actually not a bad idea. I mean we can check accuracy and probability of each pattern.

I would love that kinda co-operation...

- i dont know technically how that would be possible

- should not be complex

- contributors need to use the same crieteria/close enogh i.e. need some guideleines of evaluation method with examples.

lobogabor:
I would love that kinda co-operation... - i dont know technically how that would be possible - should not be complex - contributors need to use the same crieteria/close enogh i.e. need some guideleines of evaluation method with examples.

The thing is "who has time to calculate and evaluate?". If I was to do so, I wouldn't be able to do that because I'd be busy analyzing and trading. I would need an assistant.

My dragon spit of the fire : usdnok

Files:
usdnok_1.png  53 kb

RyuShin:
The thing is "who has time to calculate and evaluate?". If I was to do so, I wouldn't be able to do that because I'd be busy analyzing and trading. I would need an assistant.

Either an assistant or second nature...In the training I was told you do not have an assistant to push the break pedal at the stop sign lol .

But anyway, I do know what you are talking about, I have tried it before several times...and due to the extra effort required failed several times as well (for the administration I mean)

At least it helped me to have a logical and consistent internal dialog before I eneter a trade.

I list the filters...do I have a S/R zone HTF...is it just local, or multiple...etc...

You are the initiator of this site ... I am not here to tell if it is good or bad, I am here to learn and share.

Tnx.

emerging Cypher H1 : dont you feel Cyoher do favor to cross currencies...?

Files:
euraudh1.png  37 kb
Reason: