Harmonic Trading - page 412

paulselvan:
@Ryu Shin i want to understand how you do.. i'm trying till 3 days but i miss every entries do you enter in trade when pattern are in screen or do you anticipate them by knowing very well all ratios and get memorize them ? do you set an alarm when a pattern is begining thanks

I thought I cleared that out before. Anyways I don't use any alarm. When a pattern is formed, I draw fibonacci level from B to A and/or C to B to see if fibonacci levels 127.2, 138.2 and 161.8 are in the D box and see if the price has reached one/two of those levels. That time I check RSI if it's overbought or oversold. I check different time frames on each currency when a pattern is formed too. Take a look at the pic, a pattern is formed, so I drew fibonacci but as you can the price has not reached the levels I mentioned above. That means I have not entered a position on the pair yet. Maybe I won't enter any but the price may go down. The fibonacci levels I mentioned above often doesn't apply to AB=CB pattern. If AB=CD pattern says "786 AB=CD", I draw fibo and see if the pattern is moving within 78.6 level. Yesterday I had very great 786 AD=CD pattern trades. You should check it out. I don't know all ratios and stuff. I'm still learning. Oh and I apply fibo levels 127.2, 138.2 and 161.8 (and 192.9, 224.0 and 261.8 also sometimes) to mostly Gartley, Cypher, Butterfly, Bat, Shark, and Crab patterns.

Files:

Just a thought. GBPJPY H1.

Files:

@RyuShin

So you dont enter just at the beginning of a pattern but you will wait some fibo ratios(1.272...) and rsi data

But in that Usgjpy pic these are gartley bearish, 0.618ab=cd bearish and a 3 drives bearish ...and you will wait until 1.272 and more reached for trading ?In this pic at 1.272 you are going to long or short ?

Why dont you enter when the pattern starts and wait until 1.272,1.382..fibo missing all pips beetwen 0 to 1.272 fibo ?

paulselvan:
@RyuShin So you dont enter just at the beginning of a pattern but you will wait some fibo ratios(1.272...) and rsi data But in that Usgjpy pic these are gartley bearish, 0.618ab=cd bearish and a 3 drives bearish ...and you will wait until 1.272 and more reached for trading ?In this pic at 1.272 you are going to long or short ? Why dont you enter when the pattern starts and wait until 1.272,1.382..fibo missing all pips beetwen 0 to 1.272 fibo ?

Obviously I would go short since it's a bearish pattern. You know you can enter a long or short as soon as a pattern shows. It's just to me that fibo levels 127.2, 138.2 and 161.8 are key levels (192.9 I just found is maybe a new key level for myself) for PRZ. This is just what I do

EURJPY M5 long 30pips.

Files:

@RyuShin

i keep it: when we are going short we must look pattens upsidedown so PRZ (1.27,1.382..) are upside and when rsi is overbought that is confirmation of reversal

So i see clear you anticipate

crab PRZ=1.618, butterfly prz=1.272 like that..

paulselvan:
@RyuShin i keep it: when we are going short we must look pattens upsidedown so PRZ (1.27,1.382..) are upside and when rsi is overbought that is confirmation of reversal So i see clear you anticipate crab PRZ=1.618, butterfly prz=1.272 like that..

We're all here to learn together to be better and better at harmonic trading Whether it's good or bad, I'll share as much as I can with you guys

Crazy market. USDCHF M15. I was thinking about entering a short but the bull is so strong and killed the pattern.

Files:

EURJPY M15 short 25 pips. Fibo1 B to A, fibo2 127.2 of fibo1 to C. Maybe I was just lucky.

Files:

GBPUSD M30. This could be a good one cuz it corresponds with the purple pattern that brought the price down. I'll see how it goes.

Files:
Reason: