Harmonic Analysis - page 230

Let's look at where it will reverse?

Last attempt today

AudUsd Butterfly 113 on H1

entered at market 090400 and pending 09555 sl 90650

Files:

@ lobogabor

Could you please tell me how you set up your Metatrader ? What Indicators are you using ?

I have kor and zup. I did not get any of them to look as nice as yours....

Anywhere i can look/read ?

dan50:

Let's look at where it will reverse?

dan50, what is your expectation, and how are you going to approach that?

Pls let us know, so we can discuss and all learn from that.

Man the market went to sleep at night, tonight...

Plenty of squeeze - just like before news...

also the strength index indi is just narrowed to almost one line...looks very quiet...

p.s.: it has nothing to do with harmonics just a side observation.

Files:

Slow Moe:
@ lobogabor

Could you please tell me how you set up your Metatrader ? What Indicators are you using ?

I have kor and zup. I did not get any of them to look as nice as yours....

Anywhere i can look/read ?

MT4:

I use korharmonics 6.13 and different zups, mostly V135 and 135next2.

Also I use one called GA1_Search_patterns_vX-x is 6-7-8 whatever

MT5 I use the HWAFM indi, and that is the last old version, hard to set up, and will work only until MT5 has a major change, but till then it is realy wonderful, MTF indi.

Would you tell me what you exactly like or dislike, I could probably help you out with settings.

Till then here is a link what others were interested about settings:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183127/page145

or some other tips google ZUP stup or setting, or contact poruchick on the forum, he is really knowledgeable about this kinda things - amongst other things as well!

Let me know!

Tnx.

P.s.: you might not be asking about the harmonic indi set up, but I am using some stuff from supply/demand theory (Alfonso Moreno/S. Seiden), or squeeze/break methods (J. Carter) as well as proper trending (E. Ponsi/Hector trader)..

so I do not know based on your question what exactly caught your attention there. Let me know that.

AudUsd-M5-bear gartley

could be adding position on supply zone

Files:

paulselvan:
Enter again in short on audusd e=9043 sl=9080(-37) tp=8960(+83)

i closed my position with 2500$ pofits

lobogabor:
dan50, what is your expectation, and how are you going to approach that? Pls let us know, so we can discuss and all learn from that.

As we can see, the area of ​​the AB = CD pattern is formed, as expected, a strong congestion that could evolve into a reverse to the profit highlighted. The second area D represents the zone on the PRZ BAT BEAR PATTERN path with the red line.

AudUsd M15 bull bat @090082 s:089859 t 090450

No trend on HTF will have some chances

Files:
Reason: