Harmonic Analysis - page 97

hi friends,

we dont try here to write a thesis on it...only an empiric approch,

...eg,if PRZ is situated at RT/ST we note that HP +2 (from lobogabor table)

if also there is an rsi ,macd,obv,stoch, divergence..what need the people : here is another point +1,ie....

So first making of the point system table : the simple way lobogabor's table...

paulselvan:
emerging Cypher H1 : dont you feel Cyoher do favor to cross currencies...?

Thank you for all of your contributions paul. Just out of curiosity and off topic, how many monitors do you have? Because I've noticed that you post your analysis with/without any indicator like RSI at times and you post pics taken from different platform. How do you handle them? Any reason why you use RSI sometimes?

RyuShin:
Thank you for all of your contributions paul. Just out of curiosity and off topic, how many monitors do you have? Because I've noticed that you post your analysis with/without any indicator like RSI at times and you post pics taken from different platform. How do you handle them? Any reason why you use RSI sometimes?

...give more importance at audusd than any indicator on this case because its only an emerging CD leg

RyuShin:
Totally agreed. Support and resistance is what traders have been using to trade for ages. If a trader has a great intuition or sense for support and resistance, he never needs any indicator whatsoever. He can recognize and identify when to buy or sell. Look at USDJPY 4 four chart. We can see how support and resistance is important.

Hi RyuShin, is my yellow line you are referring to (I call it multiple S/R on H4) or is it something more complex than that? Pls tell me, or show me your example if possible.

Tnx.

Files:

paulselvan:
...give more importance at audusd than any indicator on this case because its only an emerging CD leg

I see. So you don't put RSI unless price reaches PRZ?

irad:
I was working on my support/resistance education, but I can see that

I also took the gbpusd news which paid me over 100 pips,

I feel sorry for the sellers..

it was a Gartley pattern but I used structure of supply and demand to enter that trade,

I was down maybe 5 pips I didn't even saw that because it was going so fast

great...post your approach on supply/demand zone...

lobogabor:
Hi RyuShin, is my yellow line you are referring to (I call it multiple S/R on H4) or is it something more complex than that? Pls tell me, or show me your example if possible. Tnx.

The yellow line you drew is exactly what I referred to. My analysis is below. The pair may create SHS.

Files:
usdjpyh4-2.png  67 kb

paulselvan:

Paulselvan, do net get ambaressed, but wasnt that EURAUD lol? happens with me all the time, and it may be one of those times again, but I think the example was EurAud..wasnt it?

I see on my pic the B of hopefully your cypher in the way with still a valid bat comletion due for a bounce at least.. but maybe it is overcomplicating.. I do not know.

Pls comment.

Files:

RyuShin:
The yellow line you drew is exactly what I referred to. My analysis is below. The pair may create SHS.

Thank you!

lobogabor:
Paulselvan, do net get ambaressed, but wasnt that EURAUD lol? happens with me all the time, and it may be one of those times again, but I think the example was EurAud..wasnt it?

I see on my pic the B of hopefully your cypher in the way with still a valid bat comletion due for a bounce at least.. but maybe it is overcomplicating.. I do not know.

Pls comment.

yes ,need more bullish audusd (it is under RT) to complete that euraud h1 cypher ...

very nice technic on ur snapshot to catch any reversal on a trend...

Reason: