EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 430

Vizard:

The eternal question )))) laughs... if you can't figure out why you opened early or not - then sit and smoke... I saw a familiar model, went in and took it...

I'm sitting and waiting.

And a thought occurred to me... If it goes above 1.2850 now, could it go back up again?

Maybe a silly question. Forgive me for being a beginner ;)

Vizard:

The eternal question )))) laughs... if you can't figure out why you opened early or not - sit and smoke... I saw a familiar model, went in and took it...

I'm sitting and waiting.

And a thought occurred to me... If it goes above 1.2850 now, could it go back up again?

93408:

I'm sitting here waiting.

And a thought occurred to me... If it now goes above 1.2850, could it go back up again?

Maybe a silly question. Forgive me if I'm a beginner ;)

If you trade intraday ...even 10 years ...you are still a beginner ))))))) and you face the eternal task of going up or down ...every day is like the first time)))

there's no way it's going to go up today.... imho...

Vizard:

it's a good thing it came true...

and about the pips... +20 pips a day is enough for normal depo growth... imho...

I second that! +50 points even better. Taken by who, where, where.... find 1500pp on the history and put an arrow - that's all. And the ticks are for the doctor.... the economy rules.

93408:

I'm sitting and waiting.

If the euro, I think the pullback is over and now buy ... I think it's over now, buy.

Tantrik:
If the eu, I think the pullback is over and now buy ... I think it's over now, buy.

That's what I'm saying... as many people as there are opinions. Good thing the price is only moving up and down or sideways. It's scary to think what would happen if it had more options.

Tantrik:
If the eu, I think the pullback is over and now buy ... I think it's over now, buy.

I'm a little confused - at the moment the buy is over and the sell is on.

Fibo:

got a little mixed up - the buy is now over and the sale is on.

Maybe .... it's intraday... maybe tomorrow there will be a sell...

93408:

That's what I'm saying... as many people as there are opinions. Good thing the price only moves up and down or sideways. It's scary to think what would happen if it had more options.

laughing )))) that's right...... the most important thing is never to listen to anyone and trade as you understand and see...

Tantrik:

I support you! +50 points is even better. Taken by whom, where, where.... If you want to go back to the market, you have to find 1500 pips on history and put an arrow - that's enough. And the ticks are for the doctor.... economics rules.

I took it. and it closed today. look at the dates of the posts. i didn't know i was going to close today. It was a forecast and trading recommendations. i found the 1.05 level https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page93. i also found the 1.04 level and September. i can't find it, but i know it was forecasted till mid september...

You may not believe it, but you can check it out. I have good analysts on the forum, I hope they will take a look and do not miss my post, maybe they will see some ideas for themselves. After all, it's this thread that shows that the levels work...

Reason: