Harmonic Analysis - page 73

drunkpips:
what version of zup are u using or is it korhamonics.

i wish you can zip ur indicators and share with your new template with the fibos

thanks

Ryasun pls

irad:
Here's another one for the same area, just to the upside, the daily chart is still bullish and just broke B point of a bearish gartley pattern.

A little of off topic, how do you keep a chart like that on Metatrader? It shrinks on my chart.

RyuShin:
A little of off topic, how do you keep a chart like that on Metatrader? It shrinks on my chart.

oh, that's kinda disadvantage of metatrader where you need always to turn on and off the chart scaling(basically because of the JPY pairs)

F8 ---> Common ---> scale fix

turn it on and off while you wanna zoom into

drunkpips:
Ryasun pls

Are you really drunk or something? I have told you few times that I don't make templates anymore. You can use the last template which you can easily find in the forum. It's called "Harmonic-TSD1.5t". I use ZUP and korharmonics but I don't use the temp anymore. I don't change any settings I use them purely. Hope you understand me.

Am not drunk and pls don't sound insulting bcos I begged for your help. I bet you have asked for help before .

The jor harmonics didn't attach to my chart. Hence I asked again.

The template you are referring to,what version of zip is in it so that I can have it in my folder.

drunkpips:
Am not drunk and pls don't sound insulting bcos I begged for your help. I bet you have asked for help before .

The template you are referring to,what version of zip is in it so that I can have it in my folder.

drunkpips

Try using 7zip (it opens all the packed files, and is free). Download it from here : 7-Zip

drunkpips:

this is why you should build your own template

just download the desired indicators attach them to your chart so it won't appear that you have any broken indicators,

there are many indicator and posts around harmonic trading thread, just look for those you need and test them, it's your trading style not anyone else

drunkpips:
Am not drunk and pls don't sound insulting bcos I begged for your help. I bet you have asked for help before . The jor harmonics didn't attach to my chart. Hence I asked again. The template you are referring to,what version of zip is in it so that I can have it in my folder.

I apologize if it seemed like I was insulting but you ask me and I tell you again and again like a wild goose chase. You could easily look for the template above in the search bar. If you have trouble looking for it, here's the link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588. I explain what version of ZUPs are used in the post.

EURUSD H4 - Potential bearish crab. 161.8 XA and 224 AB closely sitting together.

Files:
eurusdh4_3.png  47 kb

USDCAD H4 - Potential bullish TE cypher. I created a fibonacci cluster entry point. I'll see which entry point is better. Fibonacci cluster is similar to fibonacci convergence I suppose.

Files:
usdcadh4-2.png  60 kb
usdcadh4_6.png  66 kb
Reason: