Harmonic Analysis - page 219

You can use mode "china toy"

ExtGartleyTypeSearch=2

maxBarToD=0

5 mins ago, Wooow

Files:
wow.png  45 kb

@lobo

:) can you just give a hint what correction in PS means? I thought you just turned off colors on MT4 foreground, or background...or whatever..

Looks definitely very illustrative.

man ! as you suppose,its just an illustration ...nothing matter with mt4 or else

I have seen plenty of cases when one has a shark or cypher, when other would have a bat or gartley at the same PRZ and basically the same X-D..., also the shark lives together with the 5-0 as we know from Carney...
yes, i saw it many times...when there is Crab/cypher in one broker,it corresponds to butterfly/shark or 5.0 in another one.Its due to prices may differ from one broker to another one
Many times as well in the right triangle of a bigger pattern I have seen a butterfly or a crab, very common and those work out usually well, but I have no data to prove it . This last event I usually use for verifying and fine tuning the prz.

good technic

Also what I have noticed more often than not previous harmonic swing points XABCD are almost graved in stone for the HPs following it. Ryu said, he has never noticed such, or maybe he just said he never considered it to be relevant in his decision making.

??

regards

EurJpj options M5 bull gartley, M15 bear bat

Files:

lobogabor:
EurJpj options M5 bull gartley, M15 bear bat

This worked beautiful as for the small gartley, however the big bat fired earlier than supposed to, needed to find the right entry trigger - like from the lower X it was a nice gartley and that one fired and delivered .

AudUsd H4 after the AU news and announcements has crab bat and cypher or shark confluence in a very strong zone.

Watch your risk appetite, but the Risk Reward ratio is excellent.

I have not posted the other 5-6 opportunities of today, which were all exceptionally big winners, due to the decreased interest and participation on this excellent winning site. This one was one of the best I found, and I have really learnt most good things here for trading FX. Sorry if contributors do not cooperate . I do not think it is my problem any more, but would somebody be interested I would be happy to stay here longer.

I wish you good luck, many pips gained, also silently from the background !

Files:

USDJPY bull dragon worked out well, now lets see the bear bat

Files:

UsdCad H4 dragon worked fine as well :) I like when dragons fly. Lets see the cypher / shark harmonic patterns now...

Files:

When harmonic patterns work beautifully...

harmonic patterns like the basic ones gartley, bat, butterfly, crab.. just the basics...

Plz let me know when they do not perform!

Challenge: how many dragons can you find in the picture? What do you think about the dragon performance?

What do you think about the BAMM and its performance?

Files:

GbpJpy H1 and D1 bats

Files:
Reason: